Chapter 17

*Louis' POV*

"So what's going to happen now?"

I try to make Harry look at me but he won't.

"I don't' know? I'm not expecting you to ditch everyday from now on just to hang out. I know how much your grades mean to you and I won't let myself get in your way."

"Are you transferring to a new school?"

I ask, trying my best to make it sound as if I don't care. I do though.

"No. I'm dropping out"

This is all my fault. I stand up and place my hands on the table. I place my index finger under his chin to life his head up.

"Listen to me. You can't just drop out of school. Yeah your grades may not be the best but they can get you somewhere. Don't let this be the end, let this be a lesson you learn from. Now I'm not trying to say that I don't want you to go to school here but what other choice do you have? You're going to go and finish school. You didn't waste more than 16 years of your life in school for nothing."

His face expression hasn't changed at all. His not laughing or smiling.

"Louis, this was the last school around here that I haven't been suspended from. My mum can't transfer me to a different school either way. Her work pays her really good money and if we move she'll have to find a differing job. I can't fuck this up for her too."

I frown and sit back down on the chair. I have to do something about it, I can't just let this be it. If he drops out he'll be forced to get a job and move on with life. It'll be it for what I think is just the beginning for us.

"I'll home school you."

I blurt out.

"What?"

He looks at me and his face lights up.

"I said I'll home school you. I have the grades for it and everything! The sessions could be right after I get out of school 3 times a week? Enough for you to get your diploma. Piece of cake."

It's a big deal but I don't want him to think it is. Doing this I'd have to find the time to do it without it interfering with my own grades.

"Y-you'd do that for me?"

"Of course. There's no reason why I wouldn't?"

He stands up from the chair and I do the same. He gets me surprise when he walks over to hug me? His embrace is tight hey comforting. My arms are on my sides trying to hug him back but his grip is too tight to wrap my arms around him.

"Harry we're in the library, a public place."

He let's go as soon as I make him realise where we're at. When he backs off of me his cheeks are flushed and he's looking at the ground. He never shows this sensitive side of him out here. If people could see how he really is and get to know him try wouldn't treat him as some kind of monster.

"You have no idea how happy my mum's going to be. Thanks."

He smirks and takes a step closer to me.

"Don't make such a big deal out of it. It's the least I can do since it was practically my fault."

"Don't blame yourself for this Louis. If it wasn't for me being such an asshole and telling you all that shit none of this would have happened. So don't you try to even think for a moment that you have anything to do with this."

"Fine. From now on you might as well call me Mr.Tomlinson since I'll be your teacher.

I joke. Harry steps closer to me and leans his head next to my ear.

"I wonder what kind of punishments Mr. Tomlinson has in store if I don't pay attention."

He whispers in my ear, seductively. Goosebumps start to rise and I can feel the hair in the back of my neck sticking up.
He steps back and leaves the library. Leaving me standing there, frozen with my cheeks burning. Maybe doing this favor for Harry will come with its perks. The perks of being your boyfriends 'teacher'. Boyfriend? I don't even know where we stand right now.

Harry's POV

I walk out from the room leaving Louis almost shaking in his shoes. If only he knew what he's in for.
When I exit the library I see my mum waiting for me outside the office with a frown on her face. Giving her the news is sure to have all her worries off of her shoulder, maybe.

"Mum guess what."

"I'm not playing games Harry."

"I'm not either!"

"Then what is it Harry?"

You can see the disappointment on her face.

"Louis offered to help me finish the rest of the school year. He has the grades and everythi-"

"It's not his decision if he can do that or not. Johannah needs to approve of Louis taking his time off to help you. Not to mention I have a say in this too."

"If you're gunna bring up the whole Sam shit I'm over that ok. This is Louis not him. Besides he already knows everything."

"Everything?"

She arches her brow.

"Most of it. Do you want me to finish school and get my fucking diploma or risk your job and have to have me transferred to another school where I'll most likely be expelled from there too?"

When she sighs I know I've won.

"Harry you know what's right and if you think that's it then that's it. I don't have the energy to argue with you right now."

She starts to walk towards the front doors of the building. The hallways are empty with only the sound of her heels hitting the tile floor. I stop myself from following her outside and go back to get everything back from my locker since I'm already kicked out of this hell called school.

I get to my locker and shove all my shit inside a trash bag.Theres a blank piece of paper left alongside with a pen which gives me an idea.

*Louis' POV*

After being with Harry I went back to class having to deal with all the rumour going around about Harry. Some were unbelievable like one that Harry had gotten expelled for hooking up with a teacher and stuff like that, disgusting really. Lunch was surprisingly not awkward. Lily and I were like always excluding the lovey dubby shit.
The final bell rang and I walked to my locker hoping to see Harry there but he wasn't. When I open my locker to put my stuff in a pice of paper flies out. It's a bit crumpled up, but when I open it up it's not just a paper but a note.

"When's our first session? ;) -H"

Seems like Harry got so used to texting he even has to add the winky face. At least I now it's not a typo like the many times he's claimed it to be during a conversation by texts. I grab the piece of paper and close my locker door. I lean against it and throw my head back. I have a feeling he's not in it for the learning but for something else.

{Please Vote and comment <3 Sorry it's a bit later than usual but only because twitter fucked up today and I was working on getting my account back to normal :) Anyway one of my twitter friends is starting on a Larry fanfic called "Love is Love {Larry Stylinson}" her user on here is MeriahParks so go check it out! Thanks for reading ☺️"