Chapter 42

*Harry's POV*

"Louis?" I call to Louis. I begin to walk closer to him. After he gave the bag on last punch he started to loose his balance by the looks of it. "Louis?" I call again but he won't answer, he's staring directly at me but it's like he's lost. When I finally get to him I can hear the heavy breathing escaping from his mouth. He tries to get some words out but they just won't. Before I can do anything he collapses to the floor. My stomach drops.

"Louis!" I yell. He's laying unconscious on the floor with his lips parted slightly and his eyes closed. My heart beat starts to accelerate. What the fuck is happening. I slip my hand under his head, picking it up off the floor. He gasps for air. I leave him laying on the ground and run over to the kitchen trying to find the emergency inhaler. I fiddle through the stuff in the cabinets until I find it. I immediately run back to Louis who is still motionless on the floor. I get on my knees and place his head on top of my legs. His face is pale, nearly no color left. His lips are slightly purple and his eyes are just a bit open. I puff on the inhaler hoping it will help but it doesn't. I remember taking health class freshman year and how they taught us mouth to mouth. I place my mouth on his and start mouth to mouth resuscitation. After a few seconds he comes back from his unconscious state. I hit his cheek softly to wake him up.

"What happened?" He asks in a voice that can barely be heard.

"I don't know? Are you okay? We need to get you to the hospital right now." I demand. He shakes his head no and tries to get up. His legs wobble as he gets up. He almost collapses again but before he can I catch him in my arms. 

"I'm fine. Besides I don't want to spend Christmas in a hospital bed." He says trying to walk. Soon enough we both know that he is in no position to walk what so ever. I put on of my arms around the back of his knees and the other on his back, carrying him over to my room. 

"If you don't want to go to the hospital then you might as well go back home Lou. What if this happens again? Wait. What the hell happened in the first place?" I lay him down on my bed, bringing him a couple of blankets afterward. 

"I think I'm just dehydrated that's all." I let out a sigh of relief. 

"Are you going to tell your mum?" I ask, taking a seat on the corner of the bed.

"Not now." He responds.

*Louis' POV*

"If you don't want to go to the hospital then you might as well go back home Lou. What if this happens again? Wait. What the hell happened in the first place?" He says as he lays me down on his bed. He then covers me up with blankets he got from out of his closet. 

"I think I'm just dehydrated that's all." I lie. I know damn well what the hell is wrong with me but I know better than to tell Harry, at least not now. He let's out a sigh of relief letting me know he believes me. I've lied so many times to him that I don't think I'll be able to keep up with them all. 

"Are you going to tell your mum?"

"Not now." I've had enough of her for one day, going back and having to explain everything that happened will only make it worse.

"Did you see how I dominated that bag?" I say trying to get Harry's mind off of things. He chuckles and scoots closer to me. He's now sitting on the edge of the bed, next to the top of my thighs. 

"Course I did, but to me it's like the bag ended up dominating you." I giggle at his way of teasing me. In the end he's right. 

Silence fills the room after a few minutes. We both stare intently at each other until Harry leans in. His lips are soft just like I remember them last night. His tongue and mine move with each other, the feeling is foreign but pleasing. I bite at his cold metal lip piercing, something I know turns him on. He backs up and laughs, biting his bottom lip. His eyes suddenly widened when he scoots back

"Holy shit." His lips part as he tilts his head. 

"What?" I ask frantically.

"I kind of left a trace of us being together last night." He points to my neck. He stands up from the bed and grabs a mirror from on top of his dresser. He brings it back and hands it to me.

"Oh." The pitch of my voice highers.

"Guess we got too into the moment. Didn't we?" He winks and his cheeky smirk come back. The love bite is a decent size, not small or too big but just right. It's the kind of thing you want to show off after loosing it. Loosing it?

"I'm still a virgin aren't I?" Harry looks at me confused but catches on quickly.

"No, not really, well yes. Kind of. Half a virgin?" His forehead starts to crease when his eyebrows lift. I nod my head, understanding what he's saying. There's nothing different about 'loosing it' well at least half of it. I give him a small smile letting him know it's ok. He sighs and grabs my hand that's been resting on my thigh.

"You'll get your turn soon. Meanwhile it's all me." He winks, again. 

....

It's been a few hours since the incident. Harry and I have spent the past few hours watching a couple Christmas movies and Love Actually. Snuggled up next to Harry with my knees up to my stomach, my head laying on his chest while his arm is wrapped around my back pulling me closer to him under the blankets is not how I expected to spend Christmas but this is a million times better. The only thing that's been bothering me the whole time is my phone going on non stop. I can hear it from downstairs. I finally get tired of it and go get it.

"Where are you going?" Harry asks when I get off of the bed, his arms falls from back and onto the bed.

"I'm just gonna go downstairs and get my phone, put it on silent. I bet it's my mum calling so no biggie." 

"I can go get it for you." Harry's quick to stand. I shake my head not wanting to bother him anymore than I already have. I make my way out of the room and down the stairs. I walk inside the room we were previously in and pick up my phone from on top of my clothes. Not one missed call from my mum but from Niall? Fifteen missed calls from Niall?

{Please vote and comment it will only take a second. I'm going to try my best to make the chapters a bit longer from now on. I try to make the chapters a thousand words long and it takes me about an hour to think of it and write it all so I'll do my best to work on it earlier. I also want to welcome new reader so hey! Thank you for reading and yes I will update tomorrow<3}