Chapter 48

*Harry's POV*

It's been four days since I found out about Noah. I've been texting him non-stop every single day. I've learned that he's a straight A student like Louis, shocker, not really. Noah is the same age as Louis & is a lot like him too. They'd seem perfect for each other, buy he's mine and no one else can have him, no one.

These past days I've been avoiding a lot of interaction with Louis. Yeah we text and call each other but only short conversations, he's invited me to come to his house a few times but I've rejected the offers. I can't look him straight in the eyes while I'm doing all this with Noah. Hopefully once I've finally "met" him then I can come clean to Louis, just not now.

It's Friday, so I've already made the plans with Noah. We're set to meet up at the far end of town, where only a few street lights light up the road. There's a park right next to it, an abandoned one, surely he doesn't know that since hens never been to this town. He did say it would take him a coupe hours to drive over here, giving me enough time to prepare everything I have to say to him. If everything goes right, maybe I won't have to tell Louis at all and I'll never hear the name Noah again.

....

*Louis' POV*

Four days, four hell days without seeing Harry and it's all my fault. I've tired to make him come over a couple of times but he won't budge. He said that he let the Noah thing to but I'm sure he hasn't. At this point I don't even know what to do to make him speak to me. It almost feels like if we've broken up yet we haven't. Our last few conversations we've had on the phone have consisted of "hey" "good" "oh", short words and even when the I love You's have been said, they don't show any emotion behind them. It's driving me crazy, yeah it's only a couple of days but before that we've grown to see each other every single day without excuses, more like making excuses to see each other. 

I lay in bed, reading over the same books ever day. I look over at the clock, it's nearly twelve in the after noon. 

"Louis?" My mum calls, knocking from the other side of the door. She doesn't bother asking to come in, she just does. 

"Louis get off of that bed, do something productive for once in the week. You've been laying in that bed the last four days. I thought that the things with you and Harry would've been better after he talked to us. After I gave you my permission to be with him?" She walks over to my bed, sitting on the corner of it.

"I'm just tired mum, that's all." I answer back. She leaves the room shaking her head on her way out. I take a deep sigh and grab my phone, hoping to see a text from Harry. Instead I see a text from Noah. The night Harry left because of him, I had text Noah to settle things but he insisted on at least keeping in touch. Noah and I have been texting and even calling each other the whole time I haven't seen Harry. He says he understands the things between Harry and I, and I'm glad he does. I've told him many times during these few days that I can't talk to him at all but he won't accept it. I raise my eyebrow up once I see what the text says.

I'll leave you alone if I can see you one last time, today.

His words are intriguing, and maybe he means them. I can't risk Harry finding out I haven't stopped talking to Noah, and maybe seeing him this one last time wouldn't hurt. 

Deal. Does 6:00 pm sound good?

I still need time to clean my room and wash up. After all I haven't seen him in a while, dressing up a bit wouldn't hurt either. 

Deal. See you soon.

As soon as I send him the address I hurry to get out of bed, and clean my room slightly. 

"Mum!" I yell running down the stairs.

"What is it?" She yells from the living room. I follow her voice and see that she's sitting on the couch watching T.V.

"Noah is coming over. So I was wondering if you could, I don't know make us food, or a snack anything." I gulp down the knot in my throat. Even she didn't know about me and Noah being in touch. The last time she saw him was when she was swearing at his mother. 

"Noah?" She arches her brows.

"Yeah. He's completely different now mum. He told me everything, he's changed."

"Does Harry now about this?" She says standing up from the couch, shutting off the television.

"Yes." I lie. I know she'd freak if I told her that he didn't. She nods her head and heads into the kitchen. Now I just need to get ready.

...

After a few hours consisting of taking a shower and organizing my room it's only a matter of minutes 'til he gets here. I managed to choose a decent outfit, Harry's favourite outfit. Faded black skinny jeans with a plain black tee, along with my black and white vans. My dresser's mirror lies in front of me. I tilt my head side to side in an attempt to figure out how to style my hair. Maybe if I mess it up a bit? I brush my fingers throw my hair, a bit like how Harry does. It looks decent when I push the messy side to the side, and leave the other half of it brushed. Just as I look over at the clock I hear the door bell ring, Noah.