Chapter 133

Songs for this chapter-

Come Home - One Republic

*Harry's POV*

"Noah?" I say once I've made to where he's standing, my eyes traveling up and down him in disbelief. "What the hell are you doing here?" Noah's eyes scan my body, shaking his head. A smirk soon taking over his frown.

"Well, well, well, didn't think I'd ever see you again." he steps closer, his eyes still watching my every move. Adrenaline quickly kicks in just by looking at him and being reminded about the last time I saw him.

"Same goes to you. I thought we were done the day Louis and I left you in the parking lot after I taught your lesson," I hiss, my hands clenching, turning into balled up fists. My body begins to tense up with the sight of him in front of me, everything about him sickens me. This is the guy that made Louis' life hell, how can I even look him in the eye. It's absolutely disgusting.

"Oh, and I did. You didn't want me around while Louis was yours, I stayed away didn't I?" the smirk on his face doesn't disappear for a second. "But I heard someone's on the market now, and it's not you who I'm interested in." the same devilish look is plastered on his face, so full of himself.

"You know it's taking every bit of me to not grab you by your neck right now." I spit, stepping closer to him.

Noah chuckles at my words, throwing his head back, his hand over his stomach. "Are you threatening me?" he asks with squinted eyes.

"Well I'm sure as hell not being nice to you." my tone quickly turns into a more serious, and deeper one. "Do you honestly believe that Louis would want you like he did before? He got over you Noah, the moment he met me." the words fall from my mouth without thinking, but will all the intention to hurt Noah.

He steps forward, putting his arm over my shoulders and smiles, looking at everyone around us,"Why don't we take this outside, just keep walking and pretend to smile," he says between his teeth, keeping his smile wide enough so no one assumes anything.

I instantly swat his arm off my shoulder, taking my own lead outside. I'm not about to put an act in front of all these people, why should I care what they think. They all know me well enough to know who I really am, but I'm also not going to be the victim here.

Stepping outside, Noah's facial features turn rough instantaneously. There's only a few students walking about, maybe two or three. Whatever Noah has to say, he'll say it here, where no one will hear what a sick person he actually is.

He looks around, then back at me, "Harry," his eyes dig into mine, "you gave up on him. Why is he alone? Because you gave up on him, but I haven't." the warmth of his breath can be felt as it hits my face due to how close he's standing. Everything he's saying is bullshit. I never gave up on Louis, I just let him go because that's the only way he could be happy, with someone else, but that someone else shouldn't be Noah.

"I let him go, Noah, I didn't give up. I wanted him to be happy, but if you think for a second that he'd ever be happy with you, you're wrong. You don't deserve Louis." I breathe. It takes me everything I have to say his name, every time it falls from my mouth, it stings, almost as if it were some kind of poison.

Noah's chest rises up as he steps forward, his face inches from mine. "I don't deserve him?" he hisses, his forehead crinkling up as he frowns. "You're telling that I don't deserve him? So does that mean you deserve him? This is coming from the same person who's only purpose was to replace Sam with Louis." The moment both of their names spill from his mouth, I can feel my legs become weak, and my blood drain. He stands back, lips pressed tight in a line, eyebrows knitted and jaw clenched. A million question and thoughts fill my mind, so many that I don't know what to ask but the obvious.