Chapter 88

*Harry's POV*

"Harry and Dominic you two are sitting together." No. Out of all the things, why this?

I turn to look at Dominic who shoots me a wide smile, he's just trying to piss me off even more. He passes right by me, entering the plane. When he does I step aside to speak to the dumb ass teacher who decided to seat us together.

"Is there any way that I could possible switch seats?" I look down at the old lady as I speak, her height and might height obviously not close to being the same.

"Why would you want to do that Mr. Styles?" She put the clipboard under her arm, tapping he feet on the ground, looking at me from over her glasses, waiting for my response. Frankly I don't have a logical reason for her to switch me. No excuses come to mind so I just spit.

"If you haven't notices ma'am I don't get along with very many students, including that dumb fuck who just stepped foot inside that plane. Now if you were kind enough and let me switch seats with Niall, that'd be great. And if not, I'll still find a god damn way to change seats and not be next to him." She rolls her eyes in frustrations and continues to look at her clipboard, not he least intimated by me.

"Well you better start finding a way to changes seats 'cause I'm not letting you do that. In fact, that's a better reason for you to sit together, so you two can get along." I glance at her once last time before snatching my bags off the floor and walking up the stairs to the plane. I don't give a fuck about what she just said, I'll find a way to avoid sitting next to Dominic for the whole ride there.

I make my way inside the plance, there's three aisles of seats, only two aisles to walk in. Louis is seated towards the back next to Niall, Dominic is seated on the opposite side of them further back. This is going to be a long flight. I put my bag over the seat, inside the storage bin. I take in a deep breath, and sit next to this idiot. The stupid ass already took the god damn window seat, charming.

It takes Dominic a minute to start opening his mouth to talk.

"So," he pauses, "you're the guy who's fucked every girl in the school huh?" We haven't been on this plane for five minutes and I already want to rip his head off. I turn and glare intently at this fucker.

"Believe what you want. You'll only be like the rest of the gullible dumb fucks at this school, not saying that you aren't already." I hiss. His lips flatten in a line showing obvious intimidation by me.

"You don't like me do you?" He says in his thick American accent. Could he get more annoying?

"I thought that I made that clear just a few seconds ago. Or do you want me to actually tell you that I don't like you and that you're seriously pissing me off right now." He puts up his hands defensively.

"Fuck I know that you don't want to sit next to me but could you chill down a bit? What the hell have I done to you?"

"What the fuck have I done to you?" I copy him but with a slightly higher, more annoying voice. The good thing is that he finally shut the hell up. That's when it hit me.

I raise my hand up in the air, calling the teacher up to where we're seated. She's only a few seats behind us so it doesn't take her long to get to where we're at. Also, we haven't departed which is good since there's still time to move around and stand up.

"What do you want now?" She says, still mad. I wave my hand to make her get closer to me to the point where I can finally whisper in her ear. I didn't think I'd be admitting to this but it's worth a shot.

"May I remind you that the 'anonymous' money that was donated to make this wonderfultrip longer was donated by my father. That meaning that I should get some privileges for it. I can snap my fingers and make this trip only a week long, just like I snapped my fingers to make this trip longer. Now, I'm going to switch seats with Blondie over there and there isn't going to be one complaint from you or anyone else. Understood?" The smirk on my face only grows wider when she nods her head in agreement. Her cheeks are redder now than they were with the makeup she had on. Once again, I win.