Chapter 104

*Harry's POV*

"Wake up sleeping beauty!" The sudden hit of a pillow on my face wakes me from my sleep. Fuck is it morning already?

"Fuck off Niall, I'm trying to sleep!" I grab the pillow, the one he's just hit me with, and use it to cover my head. I'm too tired to get up, not to mention sleepy. Couldn't Niall wait a little more? It should only be around eight a.m.

"Louis called." Niall's voice becomes slightly high pitched. Louis called while I was asleep? Shit. Maybe I'm not so sleepy anymore. With a sudden adrenaline rush passing through my body after hearing Louis' name, I stand up rather quickly, wide awake. "Thought that'd get you up and running." He teases. I swear if he was fucking lying I'll snap his head, not really but I'd be tempted to.

Liam's wide awake already having breakfast. That didn't take long did it? Guess they took the whole "make yourself at home" thing too serious. The room is paid for, not the whole room service. If I get a bill higher than expected, I'll know who to blame.

"Are you lying about Louis calling so that I would wake up or did he really call?" My question comes out like if I'm desperate, which I am. Who knows what him and Dominic talked about last night, what if he they didn't even sleep because they were too busy talking? This paranoia is getting the best of me and I fucking hate it! Calming down is something I want to be able to do but I can't fucking do that. Dominic has driven me insane with all his little shit but what can I do to stop him? For all I know Louis seems to be enjoying himself with him too and it's killing me. I can't let Louis or him know that. Louis is trusting me in this whole friendship shit but I don't think I can take it anymore.

"Why would I be lying?" Niall shrugs his shoulder, lifting the corner of his lip's up.

"To wake me up." Isn't it obvious?

"Well, I'm not lying. He actually called your phone and since you were asleep, I answered." He takes a bite out of the crepe I'm guessing he ordered.

"And? What did he tell you?"

"Oh! Right right!" Niall can be so air headed at times, I swear there's something wrong with him. "Um he wanted to know if you could drop off a change of clothes. I figured we could all tag along. That's why I woke up as well. Are you up for it?" No shit I'm up for it.

"Is that even a question Niall? Hurry up and get your shit ready." I'm only joking around, don't want to seem to soft. After telling them about Sam last night I feel as if they'll treat me different because they might feel pity for me and I don't want that. The only way to show them that I don't need their pity is if I show them that I haven't softened up as much. Then again it felt good talking to them without swearing, maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I stopped.

"We've been ready for the past twenty minutes. You're the one who should get their shit ready." Niall's only joking but he proves a valid point.

"Fuck off will ya?" I tease, slipping into the jeans I wore the yesterday. All my clothes are still at the place Niall's staying at, meaning I have to keep wearing the same clothes until I get them back. The good things is that they're not dirty or anything, great. Now to find Louis' clothes.

His suitcase is right where it's been since we arrived here, against the wall, next to the bed. I dig through his belongings, pulling out the black jeans that are similar to mine along with a plain black tee. These have got to be my favorite clothes on him, no doubt about it. I'm not trying to make him change into my kind of clothing but it looks good on him and I like it.

Before I can get going, the small blue book cover grabs my attention. I pull it out without thought. I've seen this book before, just differently. It takes a minute for me to recap on why this book looks so familiar. It's the same book he told me to read the night he stayed at my flat.