Chapter 114

*Harry's POV*

The past few days have been a bit hectic. Usually I'd be the one to blame, but not this time. Everyone seemed to be coming to me for advice. Advice for crying out loud, me? I still can't understand why would the guys come to me for relationship advice, well, more like ideas for future plans. Surprisingly, I was able to help everyone who asked that being, Niall and Zayn. It's only two people, but hell, that's better than none.

The two of them, Niall and Zayn, had come to me asking if I could help them with what to do for Valentines day. It took a while to brainstorm everything, making sure it was in their budget and all. I kept asking them why'd they come to me instead of Liam, since that was what I did. According to them, they didn't want to bother Liam, on the other hand, I really think that it was only because he's not in a relationship. If only they knew the great ideas he would've had in store for them.

In the end of all the arguing, arranging, and buying, we all settled for an idea for each of them. Niall agreed on buying his sick mother a dozen roses and taking Alex, I believe that's the new girls name, to my uncles pizza place, free of charge. It's the little things that count. Helping out a friend never hurt, helping two only hurts less. Niall wanted something big, like a fancy dinner and all. It took some convincing not to do that. Inviting someone to dinner is something way different than taking someone out on a date. A date would be considered as a more friendly, getting started on a relationship kind of thing which is exactly what Niall needs with this chick. He doesn't need to be talking her out to fancy dinners when he can barely afford food for home. Throughout the whole discussion he avoiding saying just that, but I recall Louis telling me about his struggles with his mum and income. If the circumstances would've been different, per se if Niall would've been with this girl for a few months I would've considered paying for a fancy ass restaurant.

Zayn wasn't too picky about what to plan for Lily. He told me how long he's been dating her, and how she's made him change for the best. I suppose it's good that he's finally changed, what I hate is that he changed for a girl. It's like he's being man-handled but whatever floats his boat. In the end he's the one who decided on taking Lily on a date, only to be cancelled by Lily right when he asked her. I'm being completely honest, when I saw Zayn come back telling me the bad news I honestly felt bad for him. Ever since we got over the "Sam thing" we've gotten a hell of a lot closer. Now he actually holds a conversations with me without cursing me out. At the moment it feels weird, only because it's been a while but it's a good feeling. Disregarding the fact that Zayn and I are getting along as brothers, nothing of that kind has happened with me and my father. Zayn's tried to convince me that my father is a nice man and that I should give him a chance, hell no that's not happening. It's bad enough that we don't get along, who knows how he'd react if he found out I'm gay.

After all the organizing and planning or the two lads, I continued on with my own plans. None of my plan is anything fancy, well, at least not the date I'm planning. It'll be simple and outdoors, nothing Louis will complain about, I hope. My plan for my date doesn't require much, although Louis' dinner does.

A dinner out with Louis' family, or soon-to-be family, will be a place where I can make a lasting impression on his mum and soon-to-be dad. Wearing faded, dirty, black, skinny jeans won't meet those requirements that are needed to make a good impression. I haven't told Louis yet, but I managed to purchase a new tuxedo. The old one doesn't fit me in the first place and second of all, I last wore that one to Sam's funeral. Being with Louis is a new start, so why not get a new tux.

Saturday, I drove to the small shop on the other side of town to search for the tux. The lady that was working there was quite friendly, taking her time with my measurements to see if she a tux that was my size in stock. She took out a simple, black one, with a white button up. It ended up fitting like a glove, perfect. It was almost as if it was destined for my use.