Chapter 24

*Harry's POV*

"What!" I shriek. What the hell? What the hell was Niall doing over there? Trying to find something to get back at me perhaps.

"He saw you and me." Louis says while looking out the window, his head turned that way.

"Is that why you stopped me from kissing you that night? Why didn't you fucking tell me? Fuck! I knew this was a bad idea." I brush my fingers through my hair and step on the gas pedal. Louis finally turns his head to look at me, his eyes wide and brows slanted inward towards each other.

"What was a bad idea? The dinner was perfect."

"Don't act stupid Louis! I mean about you and me, us. Fuck, I knew that I shouldn't have even started anything with you. Now what? Is Niall going to say everything and try to ruin my life even more than he already did!" I yell while facing the the road. My adrenaline is pumping and I can't think straight.

"He isn't going to say anything, I know he won't!" Louis yells, his voice cracks at the end.

"Oh really? How are you so sure? Did you go and suck his dick in the bathroom stalls?!" I spit, not thinking of anything that comes out of my mouth. I step on the brake making the car jerk back by the sudden stop. No cars are around so I'm not interferring with any traffic, either way I wouldn't give a shit.

"He was one of the fucking waiter at the fucking place! He promised he wouldn't say shit about anything and he fucking opened up to me! His dad is fucking dead and his mum is dying! He's embarrassed about what he does and how he sometimes misses meals because he can't afford them! You're such a fucking dick!" Louis' eyes are glossy and soon the tears start to pour. He's facing me, his chest rising and lowering at a quick pace. He's out of breath by the time he finishes saying what he does. He takes one last look at me before exiting the car and slamming the door. I've never seen this side of him, so pissed and so confident.

"Louis get back in the car, please? I didn't mean it, I didn't know." I soften up and realize what I've said. Niall's parents and him being poor is a shock to me. He doesn't seem like the type that would have a life like that. Either way what I said was uncalled for. Sucking dick? Where do I get these things?

"I'l walk from here thanks." He's trying to act tough but I know him better. I let him be and watch him start to walk away from the car.

After he's walked a few feet I slowly drive up next to him.

"You don't know where you're going do you?" He has no idea where he's at. He's new to the town and I wasn't taking him to his house. I took my way home not his.

"No." He says in a low voice. He looks down at the ground and sighs in defeat.

"Get in. Besides you're my teacher for the rest of the school year remember?" I smirk, trying to ease the tension. He gets inside the car and I drive off. Louis is frowing the whole way, what I said was fucked up. And the Niall thing I guess I could let it slip, after all he did promise he'd try to get me enrolled again.

"Louis' I'm sorry, I didn't mean what I said. And I guess forgiving Niall wouldn't hurt." Louis steps out of the car without saying a word. When I get out of the car he's waiting at my front door for me to open it and let him inside. He has his arms crossed, tapping his foot on the pavement.

"Any slower?" He says with his little attitude.

"In a hurry?"

"Yes, I have work of my own if you didn't know."

"Right."

I turn the key on the door and open it. My mum's not home which is good. I don't need her clinging to me the whole time Louis is here. I lead Louis upstairs to my room. We spend hours going over stupid things, like covalent bonds, some math shit and how To Kill A Mocking Bird isn't about a bird at all. The whole time Louis didn't even bother going off topic. He wouldn't even look at me straight in the eyes the entire time. I didn't think what I said earlier would affect him this much.

"Louis look at me."

"I am aren't I?"

"I'm being serious Louis." I push all the books to the floor.

"I'm being serious too. Why did you do that for?" He waves his hands to where the books lay on the floor.

"Because I'm tired of learning all that shit. It's not like I'm going to have to use after High School?"

"College." He raises a brow.

"Whatever. Can't we like take a break from all this shit and continue tomorrow. You still need to finish your work."

"Fine then." He slouches his shoulder.

"Good."

"Yeah." He still isn't being himself.

"Fuck Louis just talk to me. I didn't mean what I said earlier you know that. How many times do I have to repeat myself? I'll forgive Niall and give him a chance ok?" I tilt my head searching for his face. He finally looks up and rolls his eyes.

"But you still mean what you said about how you knew that you shoul've never started anything with me." He frowns. The scene from earlier plays back in my head.

"Fuck no I didn't! I was just pissed ok?" I raise my voice but try my best to lower it to avoid Louis getting anymore upset than he already is.

"Ok." His response is cold. He stands up and grabs his backpack, throwing it over his shoulder. I know he doesn't and won't believe me no matter how many times I say it.

I stand up from the bed when he gets to the door of the room. I stride over to him and pull him back, closing and locking the door behind him. He tries to open the door but I won't let him. I grab a fist full of fabric from his shirt and push him against the door.

"What are you-" I don't let Louis finish what he's saying. I crash my lips on against his. He tries to push me away like last time but I won't let him this time. He gives in and places his hand on the back of my head, pulling my hair gently. Flashbacks of the first time I kissed Louis playback. I know damn well not to do the same mistake again.

"Harry," he pants when we both pull away slightly to catch out breaths then back.

"Louis," We both call out each other's name in unison.

Louis tugs at my lip ring, sending heat through my body. He steps forward making me step backward. He slowly pushes me to the bed to the point where the back do my knees are touching the edge of the bed. He gives me one last push making me loose my balance and fall back on the bed, Louis falling on top of me after.

{Please vote and comment <3 Sorry for any typos again :p and sorry for it being shorter than usual, I wanna save the best for the next chapter:) Thank you for reading ☺️Comment what you think might happen next? It seems obvious but it's not ;)}