Chapter 40

*Louis' POV*

"I have something to tell you both." Harry begins to say. I squeeze his hand and he squeezes it back assuring that everything will be fine.

"Mum before you say anything let me tell you everything," He clears his throat once more, " as you can tell me and Louis are in a relationship. Not a friendship but a relationship. When Louis came back I didn't know that I had known him in the past, which came as a complete shocker. I started developing these feelings for him that felt so right. Once you saw him it kind of changed. You told me that I better not let whatever we were turn into more than a friendship, and trust me mum I tried and I tried but I couldn't much longer. I honestly felt that I was actually getting over the small feelings I had for Louis but he proved me wrong when I saw him with Lily. Lily is the girl he went out with after I decided to call it quits on everything we were. He dated her for a couple weeks and whenever I saw him with her, I felt this, this pain? It all sounds cheesy and shit but trust me I mean every word I'm saying. I couldn't bare with the pain much longer so I tried way to make it go away. I started smoking weed again and didn't even care what I looked like when I stepped out of the house. For fuck's sake I even fucked a girl or two during those weeks, trying to somehow feel what I felt for Louis but none of that worked." I look up at him after he admitted to having sex with girls during the weeks that we weren't speaking. My heart aches by his words and I start to feel my cheeks get wet. He looks down at me, wiping away the tears with his thumb. "Let me finish." He softly whispers, I not my head and he continues. "I felt that if I went one more day seeing Lily with him I'd grow more insane than I already was. That same day I saw Louis kiss Lily and I lost it. I was so close to making him hurt as much as he made me, physically. I begged him to let me speak to him for one moment but not in the school. We ditched and that's when I confessed to him how I felt like. Before you even start to bring Sam into all of this mum, know that Louis knows about him. And let me tell you one thing, Sam is nothing but a speck of dust compared to Louis. Everything has happened so fast and I still have to wrap my head around everything that's happened but there's one thing I'm sure of, I love him." His voice is shaky and low by the end of his vent. He turns to face my mum who's eyes are glossy just like Anne's. "Ms. Tomlinson, you might think this is all bullshit because it's all so quick but I mean everything I say. I love your son and if you don't like that, then I can't do anything about that because I wont leave Louis." My heart flutters by how honest he's being, no hesitations what so ever. His fingers are still in twined with mine, never letting go.

"Love is a strong word Harry." His mum finally speaks up, she blinks a few times to get rid of the tears in her eyes.

"And I know that mum. Just because you lost that love for someone doesn't mean that someone else is going to loose it too." His words are harsh. His mum stands up to her feet, walking over to Harry and pulling him into her arms. Harry still doesn't let go of my hand. Soft muffled sobs are heard throughout the room. I look over at my mum who is know walking towards me,

"I'm sorry." She says, barley audible. Her eyes are red and her cheeks become wet within seconds. She pulls me into her arms just like Anne to Harry, yet I still don't let go of Harry. Both of our mum's step back and excuse themselves from the living room and in to the kitchen, leaving me and Harry alone. Harry looks over at me, it seems like everyone who was in the room ended up with sweaty eyes.

"You mean all that?" I ask Harry, looking down at the ground. I'm not sure if he just said that to set a point or if he actually did mean it.

"Every word." He turns to face me and I do the same. He places his index finger at the bottom of my chin, lifting my head up and laying his lips on mine. He pulls me closer, his arms wrapping around my back and his both of his hand cupping my bum. I wince at the touch, obviously the after math from last night. He notices my flinch and let's go.

"I forgot, I'm sorry. What do you say we go upstairs and talk?" He whispers, not wanting my mum to hear or his.

"My door's locked." I remind him.

"Don't you have a key or some shit to open it with?" He waves his hands around.

"Just wait for me outside the room, I'll go find the key." He does as I tell him to and I go to my mum's room to try to find the key. I walk into the room and go straight to her dresser. I remember that she'd always keep stuff like that in her undergarments drawer. I move search through her socks, bras, and underwear trying to find the keys. They keys rattle inside a sock. When I empty the sock, the keys fallout along with pills? I look closer at the package with the pills, birth control pills to be exact. What the fuck? I hear footsteps nearing and I hurry to put everything back in place excluding the keys. I shut the drawer right when Harry walks into the room. I let out a sigh of relief once I see it's Harry, I rush over to him.

"What? Didn't I tell you to wait outside the room?"

"The door's open? I thought you said you locked it?" He points to my room, the door wide open.

"I did lock it. I swear it." I walk inside my room, and the window is closed and bed made. Fuck.

"So you're saying she knows you didn't spend the night here?" Harry stands at the foot of my bed staring at me confuses, not wanting to believe me.

"That's exactly what I'm saying. Forget that shit though. I found birth control pills in her fucking room." I say low enough so my mum won't hear downstairs.

"What?" Harry's eyes grow wide and lips part.

"Why didn't she tell me she's sleeping around. I'm sure she brought him here last night, I know it. But who is he?" I shake my head and sit down on the bed. Harry stays standing up, he steps out of the room when he hears the doorbell ring.

"I think you're about to find out." He says when he steps back into the room.

{Please vote and comment<3 thank you for 36k reads! I still can't believe it! I really don't have much to say on here today? Umm so I guess I'll just finish by saying that I will update tomorrow. Since all my readers are from different countries and there's obviously time zones I'll tell you the times I usually update. I'm from California so I live in the Pacific Time Zone (UTC-8:00) aka L.A. time. Normally I'll update from 5-11 pm, all depending on how much work I have. So yeah I know there's a couple readers from Australia and Germany which is mind blowing but yeah the time zones kind of fuck everything up. So please if you stay up late waiting for an update I suggest you don't because you all need your sleep! Haha. Thank you for reading and hope you have a good day :)}