Chapter 101

*Harry's POV*

***

"You'll find someone who loves you one day Harry, that person isn't me. I wish I could say otherwise but it'd be wrong." Sam is sitting next to me in my old bedroom, the one I swore never to go back into. But here I am, sitting on the bed next to Sam talking about our lives like we know what we're doing.

"I have found someone." I blurt out. He tilts his head in confusion, he's amazed but I can swear I see a small hint of jealousy in his eyes. I slowly stand up, walking up to face the mirror hanging above the dresser. Sam's reflection is next to mine on the mirror.

"Who might that be?" He quickly asks, why does it matter to him. He has been the keeps repeating himself that he'll never love me, is he surprised that someone does?

"Louis. He's everything I could ever want and everything you could never give me." If I ever meant anything to him he'll come right out and say it now. Sam throws his head back in laughter, what? Did I say something funny? "W-Why are you laughing?" He stands up, walking to the window.

"Now you're making imaginary people in your head? That's just sad Harry." Imaginary? He's not imaginary.

"I'm not making him up!" My anger takes over. I know not to go too far, he still holds secrets than can ruin me but they can ruin him too. I hate that about him, he's controlling and he still intimidates me no matter how much I've grown. It's like I'm still fourteen again and he's eighteen, when in reality I'm eighteen and he's twenty-two but he hasn't aged. He's exactly how he was three years ago, nothing's changed. My only escape from him is Louis. "I'll prove it to you, he loves me and he does exist." I grab him by his arm, pulling him downstairs, outside the house and into the car. Louis should be home right now, it's dark of course he will.

"Does he go to your school?" I turn to see Sam raising his eyebrow. He seated in the passenger's seat, Louis' seat. I've never really brought anyone else into this car other than Louis or Sam.

"Yeah, what is it to you if he doesn't or does?" I hiss. I'm getting tired of his shit.

"Just fucking drive." He spits, withing a few minutes we're parked outside his house.

"Is this supposed to be his house?" Sam's tone full of doubt. I nod my head, grabbing the door handle to open it. "Unless this 'Louis' is sneaking in there, I don't think he lives there." What? Of course he does, he only moved in a few months ago.

"Why would you say that?" Sam points out the window to a "for sale" sign in the front yard. He couldn't have moved so soon? "That wasn't there!" I say, rushing out of the car to front door of the house. My persistent knocking should've woken Louis up by now. I take a step back, looking up at the house. It's dark and empty, almost as if no one has lived in there for years. This can't be. Louis is real, this is a dream, Sam is dead, Louis is here with me.

I turn back to Sam who's now leaning against the side door of the car. "Told you. It's all in your head Harry. Whoever this Louis is, isn't real. Maybe you're just trying to make up someone, that way you'll feel loved, by yourself." I'm at my breaking point. Louis isn't made up, he isn't in my head, he's real I know it. It's just a dream, a dream where Sam still lingers upon.

Wake up

Wake up

Wake up

***

I spring up from my sleep, rays of sunshine fill the room blinding me when I open my eyes. The bed is empty, shit. Ten minutes was the amount of time I was supposed to have stayed in bed. Fuck. I throw my head back, hitting it with the head board of the bed.