Chapter 29

...I back a away after I've given him a few punches, at least I think a few? He's laying on the floor moaning in pain, he well deserves it. I swipe my hand under my nose cleaning the blood from my nose. I took a few hits but not as many as he did from me. I lower down to where he's laying and I pony my index finger right I front of his face.

"Now you listen to me. I don't want you getting near Louis and if you ever even lay a hand on him I swear I will be after you no matter what. If something does happens to happen to Louis, I know where to find you. Don't expect to even wake up if you do anything to him. You're dead to me." I warn and start to walk back to my car, leaving him hurt on the pavement.

"Dead, just like Sam, dead. Go ahead Styles take me away from this world like you took Sam." He taunts. I gulp. I turn back on my heels and kick him in the rib cage until I get tired. I know I didn't hurt him as much as I wanted to but I couldn't kill him.

"I didn't take him away!" I yell.

"If it wasn't for you he w-would've still been here!" He yells. I'm surprised he's able to stand up and walk away after the beating.

I let him be as I walk back to my car. He's right.

...

*Louis' POV* 

Last night, more like this morning, I didn't get much sleep. I went to sleep about half an hour after Harry left, leaving me with a mind jumbled up with thoughts of what he was going to take care of. Somewhere along my thoughts I drifted off into a heavy sleep and what seemed like minutes but was actually hours later I was awakened by my alarm clock. 

This morning I woke up with a really bad cough and my chest hurts whenever I try to take deep breaths. I don't make much of it since this always happens when it's cold and I get sick. I walk over to my dresser and pull out some regular blue skinny jeans and a plain white tee, putting it on as quick as I could because of the room temperature. I figured I'd have to take a sweater since it is cold outside. I slip on my shoes and make my way downstairs and outside where I know Harry will be waiting for me like he said earlier. 

"I'm off mum!" I yell walking down the stairs. 

"Where do you think you're going?" She peeps through her bedroom door, then walking out.

"School. Where else?" I stop in my tracks and turn back to look at her. 

"Not without a coat you aren't." She taps her foot on the wooden floor.

"Fine." I walk back to my room and put on Harry's coat which is layed out on the chair next to my desk. I make my way back down and kiss my mum on the cheek goodbye. 

"Love you!" She yells when I step out of the house, closing the door behind me. Harry's pulled into my driveway when I see him. I soon realize why my mum demanded I put on a coat, it's snowing. Before I step into Harry's car I take in the beautiful view. The way the snow covers the top of the houses and the trees is truly something out of a movie, a Christmas movie. Christmas! It's nearly Christmas and I haven't thought of buying Harry anything. I decide to keep that in mind for later and climb into the passenger seat  in Harry's car.

"Beautiful day don't you think?" I ask with a smile well spread across my face. When I turn to look at Harry my enthusiasm fades away by the frown on his face. What did I do? I didn't do anything, maybe he's just exhausted from yesterday or he still has a bit of guilt inside him. He pulls out and continues to drive.

"Are you ok? I don't want you to be beating yourself about what happened yesterday. It's ok I swear." He finally looks back at me and gives me a weak smile.

"That coat looks great on you." He says making me blush.

"Oh sorry I was going to give it back to you but I-"