Chapter 25

{Warning: Mature content is contained in this chapter, discretion is advised}

*Harry's POV*

Louis tugs at my lip ring, sending heat through my body. He steps forward making me step backward. He slowly pushes me to the bed to the point where the back of my knees are touching the edge of the bed. He gives me one last push making me lose my balance and fall back on the bed, Louis falling on top of me.

I start to feel Louis get hard on top of me. One of his hands starts to travel up my side and the other is still tugging at my hair. I would have never thought Louis would be like this, this desperate for me.

"Louis" I'm still panting when I say his name. I try to push him off of me but he doesn't realize that I want to stop.

"Shh Harry" His tongue in twines with mine again. I give him one last push to make him stop.

"Louis stop." I whisper. The look on his face is as if he saw a ghost. He's probably surprised that I don't want to continue and go that far. His eyes are focused on mine. He's obviously confused by my actions. He jumps up off of me and paces back and forth, his hands covering his mouth. I follow him and catch my breath.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't...I thought that you would-" His cheeks are flushed and his hands shaking a bit when he puts his hands out in front of him pointing to the bed. I take a step closer to him trying to calm him down when I put my hand on his shoulder.

"No trust me Louis, I've wanted that since I met you but this isn't the way to do it at least not now. You shouldn't loose your virginity like this, it should be special I want it to be something you'll remember. A bed staggered with books isn't something very comfortable not romantic and shit." His shoulders slouch a bit and he sighs, I know he wanted to do this just to please me but I won't let him. I mean what I see about wanting to make that moment special, he's not like other people who wouldn't care about loosing it. Even if he was that kind of person I wouldn't.

"Ok." He says in a soft voice, shaky too. I could see his disappointment in himself. I can't stand to him like this.

"Louis wait."

"What?"

"Lay on the bed." I can see his face light up slightly. He does as he is told and lays on the bed. The fabric of his jeans is still tight on his bulge, not to mention mine too. I go and lay next to him trying to make him comfortable.

*Louis' POV*

At the moment I thought Harry changed his mind until he came and laid next to me.

"What now?" I ask unsure of what he's trying to do here.

"Have you ever....touched yourself?" Harry's laid across from me, our heads turn towards each other.

"No." I lie. I have but only once when I was about 14. The time I did it didn't feel like anything, it just felt like I was touching myself. Every sexually frustrated teen goes through that stage, mine just happened to be a really short stage.

"You're lying." Shit.

"No I'm not."

"Sure..Moving on." Harry starts to unzip and slide his pants down along with his boxers. My eyes grow wide with the sight of his throbbing erection laid on top of his stomach.

"What are you do-" Harry silences me by placing his index finger on my lips.

"Just do what I do it's all in the wrist," He places on of his hands on top of the bed and the other is used to grab his size, "come on Lou, it's not like you were shy a couple minutes ago."

I gulp and take a deep breath before sliding my pants and underwear down to my knees. I can feel my cheeks start to blush even more. When I turn to look at Harry he's already stroking himself slowly, his eyes on me.

"Fuck Lou, do what I'm doing j-just f-follow me." He says his sentences in parts, his moans cutting him from saying it clearly.

My motions start to mirror Harry's. Both of us are focused on each other's eyes. He moves his hand up and down
his penis, rubbing his thumb over the head of it. My motions start to become faster than his. I can see his cheeks are red and hot, his eyes begging for mercy, and lips parted slightly swollen from out kissing earlier. I've never felt this feeling before. It starts to send more heat through my body.

"I- I'm going t-" I can't finish what I'm going to say.

"Wait for me L-Lou" but it's too late. He says my name in a moan. When I turn to look at him his eyes are screwed shut, his back is arched and moaning as he comes, leaving a trail of it on his shirt.

We both lay there breathing heavily.

"That was-" I begin to say.

"amazing." He finishes. Harry stands up almost tripping on his pants. He walks over to his bathroom and come back with a some small hand towel. He cleans himself up, taking off his shirt. He wiggles his tight pants back up and buckles his belt. From a distance I can see the sweat trails on his forehead glistening with the dim light of the room.

"Are you just going to lay there?" Harry says when he throws me the towel. I hadn't realised I still had my manhood out.

"Oh sorry."

"Don't get me wrong it was a good sight." He winks and that stupid smirk is on his face again. I give give him a weak smile trying not to make it awkward. Just as I stand up to pick up my pants after I cleaned my self up we hear Harry's mum coming upstairs.

"Harry? What are you doing in there?" She knocks at the door and me and Harry both look at each other the moment she does.

{Please vote and comment <3 Sorry for the short chapter, I just knew that you guys would want to know what would happen next 😞 This was my first attempt at writing something like this so don't judge me lol. Anyway thanks for 9k reads! Love you all ☺️}