Chapter 107

*Harry's POV*

"Are you asleep?" I'm unable to look for myself since Louis' head is resting on my shoulder. I wouldn't want to wake him if he's asleep by me moving.

Louis looks up at me, his eyes half open. He clearly was asleep, fuck. "Not anymore." The smile on his face is heart warming, calming too.

"We still have thirty minutes 'til we get back, get some rest." Wouldn't want him to miss out on any more sleep than he already has. It was a long night after all, we hadn't planned on how long everything was going to take. But as they say, time flies when you're having fun.

"I don't want to sleep anymore." His voice cracking at the end, he still has his morning voice.

I tilt my head in confusion. He looks tired as hell, why wouldn't he want to sleep a bit more? "Why?"

"Well, there's a lot of things we have to talk about." Louis sits back up on his seat, looking around if anyone saw him resting on my shoulder. Luckily everyone has remained in their seats, that meaning no one has seen.

"Like what?" There's really nothing to talk about right now, at least I think there isn't.

"Nothing, I just figured you'd bring something up." He's such an idiot, guess I'm starting to rub off on him.

"Now that you mention that, what did your little friend back there say about your back?" I can't avoid smirking at the question.

Louis shakes his head, facing the front. The crinkles on his eyes are so beautiful, fuck he's beautiful. If I had to chose three words to tell him each and everyday, those would be it. You're beautiful.

"Niall or Dominic?" I thought it was fucking obvious who I was talking about.

"Dominbitch." His mouth opens wide in shock with my nick name for the fucker. Sorry but I can't take him seriously, not with a name that I can easily turn into something else.

"Harry," he says, swatting my arm, "don't call him that! He's been nice to you and you're so mean to him!" Dominic nice to me? Fuck no! This is exactly what Dominic tries to portray. That he's a goody goody and that he means no harm into mine and Louis' relationship.

"What do you mean he's been nice to me? You weren't conscious when me and him got into an argument, were you?" I stare at Louis, waiting for his reponse but he says nothing, "That's that I thought. You think you know him but you don't. Sooner or later he's going to try, if he hasn't already, to fuck up what you and I have going on. There's nothing but bad intentions in him, I know it." I might sound selfish right now, I know, but as I've told Louis before, nothing good will come out of him. I'm not sure exactly what he's gonna do, all I know is that it'll be bad. Yet Louis is too fucking deluded to see that in him.

"He knows I'm taken, Harry." His tone is a bit harsh, my intention wasn't to start arguing about him fuck.

"Do you think that'll stop him from doing anything? No. On top of that, okay he knows that you're taken. Does he know by who?" There's no point in asking the question, it's obvious he wouldn't say he's taking by me at all.

Louis tries to hide he face in shame, looking down, lips pressed in a flat line. "By a girl, I lied okay." I fucking knew it.

"Let me guess, you told him that those scratches were from a girl too."

"You can't expect me to tell him the truth, do you?" He finally looks up at me, his eyes a bit glossy. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I didn't want to make him fucking cry right after we've only gotten back together. Fucking shit.

My mind battles back and forth whether I should keep going on with the discussion or to leave it for another time. "Lou, please don't do this. I'm sorry okay? Just forget this whole shit. It wasn't my intention to make you upset about it. Fuck I'm sorry just don't cry please, not here." I have no idea if I really do want to forget this whole shit but I don't want to see him crying. The last thing I need is him arriving at his house with dried up tears.