Chapter 87

*Harry's POV*

Niall walks us over to where Alex, I think that's her name, is at and tells us to sit with them on the grass. The only good thing is that he actually got us a place to sit where there isn't mud or damp soil.

"You've guys have met Alex right?" Niall asks before sitting down. He's really getting annoying bringing this chick around. Why doesn't he hit it already, fuck does it really take him that long?

"Yes Niall, you only talk about how great and beautiful she is." I'm trying to help Niall out here. Yeah it isn't the correct way to be a wing man but she'll find him charming.

"Niall would never say anything like that about me, would you?" Alex turns to look at Niall. His blushing will only make her fall for him even more, I know so. Niall shakes his head in embarrassment, denying what I've just said. The look on the poor girl's face is no surprise. I'm trying to make the move for Niall but he won't take it, now she thinks that he wants nothing to do with her, wow.

"He's lying. The only reason he's denying it is because he thinks this will ruin the friendship you have going on with him. In reality, you want him to confess his feelings but he's too shy which only makes you like him even more. End of story." I blurt out. It's a good thing though.

Alex didn't hesitate to kiss Niall by surprise right after, thanks to my great charming work. We've been here for about an two hours and no one else has shown up. Alex and Louis have been talking over by the creek while me and Niall talk about the reservations I made for Louis and I. He's the only one I can trust with this, or anything about my relationship. Who would've thought that the kid I was beating up only a few months back would be the one of the only ones that know about my relationship. He explained how he's in the French class the period before me and Louis and he was the only one that was eligible to go. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense why he was going.

"That's a lot of money for a hotel room Styles, I don't know about him approving about it." Niall looks over at where Louis and Alex are at, they're at a safe distance where they can't hear about what we're talking about.

"It's not a room, it's a suite. It has a room, a living room, a bathroom, and a kitchen I think? If we're going to be there for two weeks might as well get settled as if we were home. Where are you supposed to be staying?" I'm quick to change the topic. I don't want Niall to think I'm rubbing it in his face about this whole shit.

He looks around before speaking, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. "Well everyone else is staying with families that offered us their home for us to stay in in for the time that we're there. That meaning that we need to share rooms with their children, obey rules they have, that kind of shit." He says it like it's a bad thing. It is a bad thing but it's better than staying out in the street?

"It won't be that bad."

"Easy for you to say. You're the one who's staying at a dream hotel with room service and everything." He's right. I'm only trying to make him feel better.

"Sorry." I feel for him.

"It's fine. It's going to be great either way. If it weren't for Alex and her mum I wouldn't be going."

"Why is that?"

"My mum, she's sick. I thought Louis would have told you by now." I remember Louis blurting it out in the car the time I accused him of sucking Niall's dick in the bathroom because I was mad. I can see Niall getting emotional when talkinga about his mum, thankfully one kid starts to speak infront of everyone before I can respond to Niall.

"We are supposed to be leaving now to the school to meet up! We'll all meet up there!" The random kid yells. My stomach turns at his words, this is it. I see Louis running towards where me and Niall are at. We both quickly stand up and head over to the parking lots.

...

"Okay class, this is it!" The teacher waves her hands up in the air. All of os students are surrounding her with our bags at our feet. We can barely see her due to the darkness of the night. Everyone is wearing their sleeping gear, except me. I'm standing in the middle of the parking lot in black ripped jeans with my usual black tee next to Louis whose wearing some loose shorts and a plain white tee. Dominic is standing next to Louis which only pisses me off even more. "Everyone hop on the busses and once we get to the airport we'll discuss the plane seating arrangement." Seating arrangement? I swear if Louis is seated next to Dominic I'll do the impossible to change that.

"Let's go." Louis tugs at my shirt picking up his bag off the floor. I follow him to the bus, there we put all out bags inside the bottom trunk of it.

Louis sits next to me on the bus. He keeps telling me about how excited he is and how tired he is at the same time. It's only ten-o-clock.

...

We get to the airport where many of the student's parents are at, excluding mine, Niall's and Louis'.

"Come on." Niall motions his hand to the entrance of the plane after going through security. Thankfully we didn't have to go through the hassle of going through the whole ticket transaction shit, the teacher did that for us.

Louis follows behind me. He's more nervous than anyone else on this plane. After all this is his first time on a plane. He mentioned puking a few times back inside the airports restrooms before. As of right now, I'm planning to switch seats to whoever sits next to Louis once we get settled in here.

The teacher calls us in an orderly fashion inside the plane.

"I will call you up by seating arrangement." She said the seating arrangement is to make us "bond" in the hour it'll take us to get to Paris.

One by one she calls out everyone's name. The only ones left are me, some chick named Alyssa, a guy who I have no idea was in our class, Niall, Louis and the shit head Dominic. I don't know what's making me nervous, the fact that Louis might go through some kind of panic attack or that Dominic will be the one sitting next to Louis.

"Louis and Niall, you two are sitting together." I let out a sigh of relief. I stop Niall before going inside to speak to him.

"You know we're going to switch seats right?"

"We can't. Mrs. Monet is going to sitting right behind where we're at so no one can move. At least that's what I heard." Fuck. I let him go and wait for the damn teacher to call my name.

"Harry and Dominic you two are sitting together." No. Out of all the things, why this?

{Please Vote and comment <3 Sorry for any typos I did this on my phone. This was a double update so don't forget to vote for the last chapter. Thank you for reading! What do you guys think is gonna happen next? Any guesses?}