Prologue

Two months ago, February/27/2016:

The man in black's story -

"You're a mean, mean man! How could you say that about me?! I told you, nothing happened between us, we were set up!" My girlfriend Anzu said as she started crying.

"Well, that's not what I heard, I had to find out that you were cheating on me with my one of my friends." I said.

"If you're going to believe one of yours maids Natalia then I don't want nothing to do with you anymore!" She said.

"That's good, because I never want you anyway, you're a disgrace to me so get the hell out of my castle you whore!" I said as I called her a whore.

Anzu glared at me with tears in her eyes as I yelled at her, "GET OUT!"

She ran out of the castle crying as I turned my back to the opposite direction as I went upstairs to my room and just when I was almost at the top of the stairs, I saw a vision of Anzu getting killed by a car while she was running, crying.

I ran back downstairs and ran outside the castle looking for her and just when I got to the scene of the crime, I saw Anzu's body lying on the ground.

I ran up to her, I shook her and called  her, "Anzu, Anzu can you hear me?"

She wasn't responding, I picked her up and took her to the hospital, then I called my friends and they came to the emergency room, then the doctor came and told us that there was nothing they can do to save Anzu and she sustained some eternal injuries.

"No! My God! It should've been me and not her, it's all my fault... Anzu, come back! ANZU!" I yelled as I broke down in tears.

A week had passed since Anzu died and I hadn't been the same since then.

I had been depressed and alone, thinking that I would never find true love and happiness again.

"Why I didn't believe her? How can I let that happen? I should've saved her" I said to myself.

Then two months went by and my depression wore off when I had my eyes set on a beautiful young lady with long black and purple hair.

"She looked like she's lonely just like me." I said to myself.