Chapter 19

Meiko's story continues -

Masashi carried me back inside the castle, Kamijo was still there having breakfast with us.

"I need to talk to you after breakfast." He said to Masashi.

He nodded his head but wasn't sure what did Kamijo wants to talk to him about.

After breakfast, Masashi and Kamijo went upstairs to his office and I followed them.

"After you." He said to Kamijo.

"Why thank you." He said.

I started to go in but I was stopped by Masashi.

"Stay out here Meiko, this is a private conversation." He said.

"Both of you are going to talk about me are you?" I asked.

"Oh no, we're going to talk about some business, private business. Masashi said.

"Okay." I said with my head held down to the floor.

"I assure you, everything will be alright, trust me." Masashi as he lifted my chin and kissed me on cheek.

I nodded my head and started to have faith in him.

Just when I was heading back downstairs, I turned and looked back at Masashi.

"I believe in you my dark knight prince." I said to him as I blew him a kiss and went back downstairs.

Masashi's story -

After Meiko went back downstairs, I close the door behind me and turned my attention on to Kamijo.

"Such a sweetheart." He said.

"You don't know the half it my friend." I said.

"Oh really? How long you know her?" Kamijo asked.

"Not too long, I met her at the cafe four days ago." I said.

"Four days ago, huh?" Kamijo asked.

"Yeah, why are you asking?" I asked while raising my eyebrow.

"Oh, I'm only asking just to see that you're not going to say somethings that you shouldn't have say to her, just like you did to your recent deceased girlfriend Anzu." Kamijo said while reminding me of what happened to my girlfriend Anzu.

"No, I won't, what to Anzu was an accident, no way in hell I'm going to let the samething happen with Meiko." I said.

"Alright, I'm just making sure, but just out of curiosity, did slept with her? And what I mean by "slept" I mean, did you had sex with her?" Kamijo asked.

"No I didn't, she said she's not ready and I don't want to force her or pressure her into having sex with me." I said.

"So she's a virgin." Kamijo said.

"Yeah she is." I said.

"And what purpose do you have of keeping her here?" Kamijo asked.

"I'm protecting her." I said.

"You're protecting her?" Kamijo asked.

"Yes, why am I explaining myself to you?" I asked as I got irritated

"I'm looking to see if you're not making the same mistakes like you did two months ago, do you love her?" Kamijo asked.

"What?" I said.

"Do you love her?" Kamijo asked.

"Yes I do, but she doesn't know that." I said.

"Be careful with her Masashi, that young girl is an angel." Kamijo said.

"Don't worry, I'll never betray her, I have been alone long enough and I know she feels the same way." I said.