Chapter 10

Masashi's story continues -

I walked back to the living room and saw I Meiko reading the newspaper, I sat down next to her and watched her read.

Then she turned around and looked at me.

"I'm sorry, am I making you nervous?" I asked.

"No, not really." Meiko said.

I was relieved she said that.

"Who was at the door?" Meiko asked.

"Your landlord of your apartment was at the door, looking for you, demanding some money from you." I said.

"You mean Yuji Nakamura? Yeah, I never liked him." Meiko said.

"Really? You never liked him?" I asked.

"No, I don't, so I was kinda happy that my apartment was burned down so I can get out of there, which I already did yesterday. Haha!" Meiko said.

When she told me that, I saw shocked but happy.

"Masashi." Meiko said.

"Yes, my love?" I responded.

"I'm bored." She said.

"Is there anything you want to do?" I asked.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?" Meiko asked.

"You do you want to go the movies with me?"I asked.

"The Movies?" Meiko asked.

"You told me yesterday about going shopping and going to the movies, so I was thinking about we can go to the movies together." I said.

"Okay, when?" Meiko asked.

"Now, you told me you're bored right?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I never went to the movies with someone as good looking as you before and I've always goes to the movies by myself." Meiko said as she looked down and started blushing.

I was shocked when she said that to me, it's been so long since anybody told me that I'm good looking.

"Masashi?" She asked.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm fine, I'm going upstairs to my office for a bit, excuse me." I said as I got up off the couch and left the living room.