Chapter 8

Masashi's story continues-

I woke up and I saw that Meiko's side of the bed was empty, I got up, I put on my robe, walked out of my room and made my way downstairs to the dining room just see if she was there.

"My Lord, are you looking for lady Meiko?" Tanaka asked.

"Yeah, where is she?" I asked.

"I am very sorry my Lord, but she skipped breakfast and left, she said she had to go to work and she does not want to be late." He said.

"WHAT?! WHY DID YOU LET HER LEAVE?! YOU SHOULD HAVE STOP HER!" I yelled.

"Forgive me my Lord, I tried stopping her." Tanaka said.

"RA! WE GOT TO BRING HER BACK HERE, NOW!" I yelled.

"Yes my Lord, I will go get the limousine." Tanaka said.

"Then go get it, I'll be ready in five minutes!" I said angrily.

"Right away my Lord." Tanaka said as he left to go get the limousine.

"Argh! Sometimes I feel like I'm surrounded by certain nincomepoops!" I said to myself. Haha!

I stormed back upstairs to my room and changed clothes.

Then I stormed back downstairs, stormed outside to the limousine got inside and we took off.

"My Lord, how are we going to find her?" Tanaka asked.

"Don't questioned me! I know where she worked, she told me, look for the cafe for that's around the corner from the movie theater." I said.

"Yes my Lord." Tanaka said.

I was so angry and so furious with Tanaka, apart of me wasn't thinking clearly.

When we got to the cafe, I went inside and saw Meiko getting yelled at by her boss.

"THE CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT YOU STUPID BITCH! TAKE IT BACK AND GET IT RIGHT!" He yelled.

She walked away to the backroom, not realizing I was there witnessing the whole thing.

I walked back out and heard everybody laughing at her from the inside of the cafe.

"How can she stand being pushed around like that?" I asked angrily.

"My Lord, you should be going back inside and get her out of there." Tanaka said.

When he said that, I looked behind me and saw Meiko getting thrown out of the cafe and food were thrown at her, I watched in horror as I grew angry.

"YOU'RE FIRED WATANABE! DON'T EVER WORK HERE ANYMORE!" He yelled.

She stayed on the ground crying, I walked over to her and hugged her.

"Oh Masashi!" Meiko said as she buried her face in my chest crying.

Tanaka was just as outraged as I was.

"My Lord, we must take her back to the castle with us so that she can get cleaned up. He said.

"Agreed, let's go." I said.

We got inside the limousine and headed back to the castle, apart of me wants to say something to Meiko just to make her feel better, but all I did was comforting her by holding her in my arms.

When we got to the castle, Jenny came to the door saw us, she was shocked to see Meiko all messed up.

"Oh my goodness! What happened to you?" She asked.

"She got into a fight with her boss at the cafe, see to that she gets cleaned up." I said.

"Yes my Lord." She said.

She took Meiko upstairs to the bathroom while Tanaka and I went to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"My Lord." He said.

"I can't believe it, who would do something so cruel and mean to their own employees? Especially Meiko of people?" I asked angerly.

"People are so despicable." Tanaka said.

"Tanaka, I have a job for you to do, can you do it?" I asked.

"Of course my Lord, what is it?" He asked.

"Go back to the cafe, find that owner of it and bring him here, take the guards with you." I said.

"But my Lord, it sounds like you want me to kidnap the owner and bring him here so you can get revenge on him." Tanaka said.

"Exactly! I'm avenging Meiko, nobody treats my princess like crap and gets away with it! Now go do as I say!" I said.

"Yes my Lord." He said and walked out of the living room.

Later that day, Meiko came into the living room and sat on the couch next to me.

"Are you okay my princess?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She said as she sat down on the couch next to me.

"Tell me everything that happened today." I said.

She told me everything that happened and I listened to her story.

15 minutes later, Tanaka and the guards came back to the castle with the cafe owner blind folded.

"My Lord, we have him." He said.

I walked over him and took the blind fold off.

"Are you Meiko Watanabe's former boss?" I asked him.

"Yeah! Who the hell are you jack ass?" He asked while calling me a name.

I punched him and said," I'm her husband, you bastard."

"Holy shit! You're her husband? She never told me that she's married!" He said surprisingly.

"Don't be too surprise, she never told you that I'm also her dark knight prince too." I said

"You're her dark knight prince? She never told me that either!" He said surprisingly.

"Of course she didn't jackass!" I said angrily.

"Who the hell are you? And where the hell is Meiko Watanabe?!" He asked.

"Masashi, what's going on out here?" Meiko asked as she was coming out of the living room and saw her former boss.

"Lesley, what are doing here?" She asked.

When I heard his name was Lesley, I started laughing.

"So, that's your name, what kind of is that for a grown man?" I asked as I couldn't control my laughing.