The mini chapter of The Dark Knight Prince Masashi

Attention all wattpad users!

This chapter is an unread chapter of The Dark Knight Prince Masashi incase you don't know what happened on chapter 36 to 38.

If you want to know what happened, this chapter is for all of you. Enjoy!

Masashi's story-

I took Meiko by the hand and went upstairs.

I opened the door and I carried her in the bedroom bridle style and shut the door behind me.

I laid her down on the bed and climbed on top of her.

Then I leaned forward and whispered softly in her ear.

"My dick grew." I said.

She started shivering when I told her that, then I started touching her clit and looked at her blushing and sweating.

"Oh Masashi, be gentle with me this time." Meiko said.

I nodded my head and got up off her, I walked over to my dresser and got out another pack of my condoms.

Meiko was taking off her pants and shirt and I was doing the same thing.

We took off our underclothes and I felt her touching my penis.

"You're right, it did grew." Meiko said.

"I told you, it grew bigger and it's happy to see you." I joked with her. Haha!

Meiko started blushing as she looked at her thighs while balding her fists and biting her lip.

I chuckled at her cute embarrass expression as I put the condom on my penis and put my hands on her shoulders.

"Lay down and relax." I instructed her.

"Go gentle on me Masashi." Meiko said.

"Go gentle on you? What about me? You were the one that went wild on me last night." I said as I squeezed her left nipple a little bit.

"I'll go gentle on you if you go gentle on me. Deal?" Meiko asked.

"Sounds good, Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes." Meiko said.

"Here we go." I said as I stuck my dick inside her.

We kissed and had sex, I pressed my body on her as I thrust her around.

She moaned at me as I pushed and pulled my penis in and out of her, giving me some pleasure.

I thrust her and kissed her on her neck and cheek as I said her name, "Oh Meiko."

She played with my hair and didn't say a word.

I changed my prosition and kept thrusting her.

"Masashi, my heart is racing."
Meiko said.

I chuckled at her as I kept thrusting her.

I thrust her and thrust her and felt myself cumming inside my condom.

Meiko was cumming too, but didn't say anything, far as I knew she was enjoying it.

She turned her body around to face me, I got up off her as my body grew weak, I took my condom off and lay down next to her.

"I feel sleepy." Meiko said as I put my hand on her cheek.

"Come here, I'll cuddle you."

She moved over close to me, we both fell fast asleep at the same time.

I woke up a few hours later and happened to saw Meiko still sleeping in my arms, I whispered softly in her ear.

"Meiko, wake up baby girl." I said.

She opened her eyes and saw me.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"Yes I did, now that I'm in the arms of a gorgeous sexy man like you." Meiko said.

I chuckled and started blushing.

"Good to hear." I said.

We laid in bed and started kissing passionately, my tongue played with hers as we kissed, then she took her left leg and wrapped it around my right leg, giving me some pleasure that I never experienced before.

"A part of me want more sex, but I don't want to over do it." I said to her.

"I don't blame you." Meiko said as she started giggling and blushing.

She looked so cute and bubbley when she giggles and blushes.