Chapter 42

Meiko's story continues -

"Well, I'm gonna go to the bathroom and freshen up, thanks breakfast." I said as I got up from my seat and walked pass Masashi, he grabbed my wrist.

"Meiko, I meant what I said last night and I meant what I said earlier, I'll protect you." Masashi said with sadness in his eyes.

"I know, I believe in you." I said to him.

"Do you trust me?" Masashi asked as he got up from his seat.

"That depends, do you trust me?" I asked.

"Yes, I trust you." Masashi answered.

"Then it settles it, I trust you." I said.

Masashi hugged me and whispered softly to me in my ear,
"I trust you too." He said.

We looked at each other in the eyes and started kissing.

We kissed for a second, but it got too intense for Masashi as he pulled away from me.

"I know I told you last night that a part of me want more sex, but I don't want to over do it." He said.

"Yeah, do you still want to do it?" I asked.

"No, not right now." Masashi answered.

"Oh okay, well, I'm going to go to the bathroom and freshen up so I'm going to take some change of clothes with me." I said.

"I love you, Meiko." Masashi said.

"I love you too." I said.

I grabbed my clothes and left the room.

I walked down the hallway and on my way there, I saw Jenny.

"Ah! Lady Meiko!" She said.

"Morning Jenny." I said.

"Good morning, how was your sleep?" Jenny asked.

"I slept pretty good, while I was in the arms of Masashi. Haha!" I said as I started blushing.

"Oh my, I know being in Lord Masashi arms makes you feel worm and cozy inside especially when you hugged him." Jenny said as she started blushing too.

"Huh? You hugged Masashi before?" I asked.

I when I asked her that, she held her cheeks and started blushing really hard.

"I did once, but that was a long time ago." Jenny said.

"Really? How long ago was it?" I asked surprisingly out of curiosity.

"Let's talk about it in the bathroom, I'll wash your hair and back for you." Jenny said.

"Okay." I said as we went inside.

She ran the bath water for me and I stepped right in. We got the talking about Jenny hugging Masashi.

"It was two months ago, when Lord Masashi lost his girlfriend lady Anzu, he was depressed and saddened because he didn't do anything to save her and he blamed himself for happened." Jenny said as she was washing my hair.

"And then you hugged him?" I asked.

"Yes I did, I hugged and told him that he never meant for lady Anzu to get killed and being in the arms of Lord Masashi makes me feel like I'm on cloud nine." Jenny said.

"Wow! I know that's right, I feel like I'm on cloud nine myself by cuddling in bed with him." I said.

"You two were cuddling?" Jenny asked surprisingly.

"Yeah we were." I said as I started blushing from ear to ear.

"Oh my goodness!" Jenny said as she started blushing from ear to ear too. Haha!