Chapter 49- Meiko meet Teru part 2

Masashi's story continues -

After we had the guards throw Natalia in the dungeon, we went to the living room to see is Meiko okay.

"My Lords." Jenny said as she saw us entered the living room.

Meiko had her head down shaking in fear.

"Jenny, Meiko was making a cake in the kitchen and she left it in the oven, could you go in there and finish it for her please?" I asked.

"Yes my lord." She said as she left the living room.

I walked over to Meiko and put my hand on her back as I sat down next to her.

She looked up and saw me, then buried her face back into my chest as she started to cry.

"You poor girl, that must've been frightening for you." Hizaki said.

"Masashi, we need to think of a new plan, the old plan backfired because Natalia is back in the castle." Kamijo said.

"He's right and you know what she wants." Yuki said.

"Yeah I know, we need to get rid of her and keep her away from Meiko before tomorrow comes." I said.

"Wait, what kinda plan you guys are talking about?" Hizaki asked.

"We're trying to plan a way to keep Natalia far away from this castle as possible and prevent her from killing Meiko." I said.

"That girl is bad news, she caused Anzu to get killed in a hit and run accident and now she was trying to kill Meiko because of her sick obsessions with Masashi." Kamijo said.

"And she doesn't want no woman have him but her, she'll go through any links necessary to get Masashi to fall in love with her." Yuki said.

"Well that's not going to happen, I will never fall in love with a crazy psycho path like Natalia, not after what she did to Anzu two months ago and tried to do the same thing to Meiko earlier in the kitchen, why in the hell would I fall in love with someone that psychotic?" I asked.

"We know you wouldn't dear do something like that Masashi, because you got pride." Kamijo said.

"I also got a heart." I said.

"I'm going upstairs." Meiko said as she got up from the couch with her head held down.

"I'll come with you." I said.

"That's alright, don't even bother." Meiko said.

"Hi Meiko, I'm Teru." He said as he introduced himself to her.

Meiko looked up at him and ran upstairs without saying a word.

"Was it something I said?" Teru asked.

I got up from the couch and walked pass Teru, leaving him, Kamijo, Hizaki and Yuki in the living room.

I went upstairs to the bedroom and saw Meiko packing all of her things.

For what reason, I had to ask,"Meiko, what are you doing?"

"I'm leaving, I can't stay here anymore." She said with tears in her eyes.

"It's because what Natalia tried to do to you is it?" I asked.

Meiko stood silent for a minute or two and nodded her head.

"Meiko, I know you're scared but please don't leave, we already put Natalia in the dungeon so she can't harm you anymore." I said.

"And what's gonna happen to me if she's gets out?" She asked.

I pulled her close into a kiss and I pulled away from her as I got down on one knee.

"I said it before and I'll say it again, stick with me, I'll protect you." I said.

Meiko's eyes was full of tears as she dropped to her knees and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I will always stand by you and protect you, this I swear." I said as I stroked her hair.

I can hear Meiko crying to me out of fear of Natalia, first she set Anzu and Teru up and caused her death, then she tried to kill Meiko because of her sick love obsession of me, that damn stalker, I got to do to get rid of Natalia once and for all, so that Meiko can have her birthday tomorrow.

Later that day, I went to my office to think of a new plan to get rid of Natalia.

Kamijo, Hizaki, Teru and Yuki came upstairs to see me.

"How is Meiko?" Kamijo asked.

"She's okay but still terrified, she was packing up all her stuff and almost getting ready to leave until I stopped her." I said.

"Oh no! We can't let her leave the castle, we won't be able to plan her surprise party tomorrow." Hizaki said.

"Don't you think I know that? That's why I'm determined to keep her here so that she can be safe, I'm not trying to loose another life of a love one, like I did before." I said.

"So what we need to do is to get Natalia out of the dungeon and far away from this castle as possible." Yuki said.

"But how are we gonna do that? It's not like we can take her out of the dungeon and selling her to an auction or give her money to leave town." Teru said.

"Teru, you just gave me an idea my friend." I said as I point my finger at him.

"I did?" Teru asked.

"Yeah, you did." I said.

"Masashi, are you going to give Natalia some money to get her to leave town?" Yuki asked.

"No way! I'm not giving that crazy bitch a peace of my money, I'm going to sell her to an auction." I said.

"You're a mean, mean man Masashi, a mean, mean man." Hizaki said.

"Why thank you." I said as I walked out of my office.