Chapter 3-Bull fighting part 2: the castle and the dark knight prince

The man in black's- story

I was at the V.I.P section of the arena watching the bull fight.

"My Lord look!" Tanaka said as he pointed his finger down at the center of the arena.

I glanced down and saw that same young lady that I was so determine to meet and I started to remember what that announcer man said two minutes ago.

The man in black's flash back -

"Here we have a beautiful young lady with long black and purple hair as the matador!"

Back to the man in black's story -

"That's her, that's the one!" I said.

"The poor thing. Why would they used her to fight a huge bull?" Tanaka asked.

When Tanaka asked me that, I was shocked and pissed as I watched her fighting for her life.

"She must be saved my Lord,we can not stay up here and watch her fight that beast, it is too dangerous for her." Tanaka said.

I nodded my head and agreed with him, I looked at both of my guards.

"Go down there and pull her out of there, then kill that bull and bring her outside, I want her alive." I said.

"Yes sir!" They said as ran out the V.I.P section and went to the center of the arena.

While I was looking down at her and saw her still running around the ring, fighting for her life.

Then she fell to her knees and passed out, while the bull was charging at her, my only hope was that my guards get to the center of the arena in time.

"I got to have that her alive!" I said angrily."

Then I saw my guards rushed out there and shot the bull three times.

"Oh my God! Those two men came out here and shot the bull, while the young matador is on the ground, but wait! What's this? They're picking her up and they took off with her!" The announcer man said.

"Oh thank heavens! They saved her in time and so did you my Lord." Tanaka said.

I nodded my head and agreed with him as we both exit out of the arena.

My guards came out of the arena with me and Tanaka.

"My Lord,we got the young lady, but she passed out when we got there." My guards said.

I glanced at her as I put my hand on her cheek.

"She is so beautiful, too beautiful to be fighting a dangerous bull my Lord." Tanaka said.

"Let's bring her to castle with us, she'll be well taken care of there." I said.

"Yes sir!" They said.

"My Lord, look!" Tanaka said as he pointed his finger at the exit.

I looked at the exit and saw five men coming closer to me.

"Put her inside the van." I said to my guards.

"Yes sir!" They said.

"Can I help you gentlemen?" I asked.

"Yeah, as a matter of fact you can help us. You got our female matador and we want her back." The man of the five men said.

"No! We will not hand the young lady back over to you monsters!" Tanaka said angrily.

"You either give her back to us or die." He said.

They pulled out their knives and I pulled out my gun.

"Hold it right there!" I said angrily.

They frozed their tracks.

"I would like to make you an offering." I said while holding my gun.

"What kinda offering you wanna make us?" He asked.

"I will offer you ¥650,0000 to leave the young lady alone and nobody gets hurt." I said.

"You got a deal!" He said.

"Tanaka, get my briefcase." I said.

"Yes my Lord!" Tanaka said as he went to the limousine and opened the trunk to get my briefcase.

"No funny shit dude! Otherwise, we'll kill you." The man said.

"No way! Open the briefcase." I said.

Tanaka did what I told him to do.
"Here's ¥650,0000, take it or leave it." I said to the men.

"We'll take it." They said.

"Nice doing business with you gentlemen, have a nice day." I said as Tanaka handed them the briefcase.

They bow down to me and walked away.

Meiko's story-

"W... W...What just happened to me? Did I passed out?" I asked myself.

I opened my eyes and I looked around to see where am I and a man's voice said to me,"Oh thank heavens you are awake young lady!"

"Huh? Who are you?" I asked him.

"It is alright, you can trust me." He said.

"But you never answered my question, how can I trust you if I don't know who you are?" I asked.

Then a maid showed up and looked at me and asked,"Is she awake?"

"Yes, she is." The man said.

"Oh my! What an angel!" She said as she looked at me.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You are in the castle." The man said.

"Huh? Who castle is it?" I asked.

Then I heard another man's voice,"You are in my office and my castle my dear young lady."

It was the same man I saw yesterday,he came into the office,smoking a cigarette.

"Leave her alone with me." The man in black said.

"Yes sir!" They said as they left the office.

"So, we meet again." I said nervously.

"Indeed." He said as he put his cigarette out.

While I was looking at him, I never knew how tall he was, all I knew how beautiful and good looking he was.

He walked over to the couch and sat next to me.