Chapter 34

Meiko's story -

"Lady Meiko is there anything you want to do while you wait for Lord Masashi to get off the phone?" Jenny asked.

"Well, how about we go and get a manicure and a bite to eat, I'm treating." I said.

"Yes of course, let's get the guards for protection." Jenny said.

"Okay." I said and followed Jenny outside.

Then I wonder to myself, "I who Masashi is on the phone with?" I asked myself.

We got the guards and left the castle, before we reached the gate, we a shadow of a person.

"Halt! Who goes there?" One of the guards said.

He came out of the shadow.

"Put down your weapons men! It is I, Tanaka." He said.

"Tanaka, you're back! What are you doing out here? Are still avoiding lord Masashi?" Jenny asked.

"Yes I am, and it is best that none of you tell him that I am back." Tanaka said.

"Well, do you want to come with us? We're going to get manicures." I said.

"Yes, of course." Tanaka said.

"Well alright then, let's go." I said as we left the castle's yard.

Fifteen minutes later, Masashi's story -

"DAMN YOU KAMIJO! YOU SAID TOO MUCH!" I yelled.

"First of all, why are you yelling at me over the phone?" Kamijo asked.

"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU OF ALL PEOPLE TOLD TERU THAT MEIKO IS MY GIRLFRIEND, YOU KNOW HE'LL STEAL MEIKO AWAY FROM ME JUST LIKE HE STOLE ANZU AWAY BEFORE SHE DIED!" I yelled.

"Now Masashi, you know you can't hide her from him forever, besides, he's going to find out sooner or later and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't attempt to do the same thing like he did to Anzu, why don't you just calm down and relax." Kamijo said.

"WHY DON'T YOU COME BACK OVER HERE AND KISS MY ASS AND THAT WOMAN STEALING SCUM AWAY FROM MEIKO!" I yelled again as I hung up the phone on Kamijo.