Mini chapter of the Dark Knight Prince Masashi- Natalia in Timbuktu

Natalia's story-

Two weeks and a month has passed since I have been in Timbuktu after foolishly being fooled by lord Masashi's friends and I was foolish to think that he was here, I found a new love in my life, his name is Prince Roku and he has been so kind to me and so heart loving and we toured all around the city of Timbuktu without care in the world.

Roku have been so nice to me, maybe I should do something nice for him, but what can I do? What can a poor girl from Tokyo Japan can do for him? I wonder how?

Every since my love for Lord Masashi had faded away, me and Roku have grown closer together, we've spent hours upstairs in his room having sex with no disturbance at all and being with him felt good, I never had anybody holding me so close.

The way he moves my body as he was thrusting me, I felt my heart racing.

Then he ejaculate his hot white load inside me and I felt like my body was melting away, it never felt so right until then, we kissed after we have sex and all of my thoughts of Lord Masashi and that Meiko Watanabe girl have faded away completely.

"That's was very moving." I said to him.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that." Roku said.

"I did." I said.

"Natalia, I know we haven't known each other long enough, I don't think it matters so much, even if it has been two weeks and a month since you came to Timbuktu and I have been searching for the perfect woman to be my wife and I chose you." Roku said.

"Meaning..?" I asked.

He opened his night stand and pulled out a little blue box.

"Will you marry me?" He asked as opened the box and show me an engagement ring.

"Yes, yes I will marry you." I said as my eyes was full of tears.

Roku put the ring my finger and we sealed our engagement with a kiss.

I was so happy, I never thought I would be asked to marry somebody, let alone find true love.

I knew all the time that lord Masashi wasn't the one for me, because I was always stalking him and he always gets annoyed, I wanted to be his wife someday, but he pushed me away and found somebody else.

I wanted to be the one that lord Masashi loves, not that Anzu girl or that Meiko Watanabe girl, but I came here and I have Roku, I lost all love for lord Masashi, so he and that girl f*cking deserve each other.