Chapter 25

Masashi's story continues-

While Jenny was leaving my room, I went to my medicine cabinet and pulled out a pack of condom, then I turned off the water in the tub and went back to my room, sat on the side of the bed and started to smoke my cigarette,while waiting for Meiko to come upstairs.

Two seconds later, Meiko's story -

After I finished with the dishes, I went upstairs to Masashi's bedroom, on my way there I saw Jenny.

"Oh, lady Meiko, I was just coming downstairs to see if you were alright." She said.

"I'm fine, I'm done with the dishes." I said.

"That's good, I was telling Lord Masashi how sweet you were to him when you made dinner for him." Jenny said.

"Now, now, I can't take all of the credit, you have been a big help around the kitchen with me, after all, if it hadn't been for you I wouldn't know what to do." I said as I start smiling.

"Oh dear!" Jenny said as she laughed a little bit.

Then out of nowhere, I heard a female's voice, it sounded obnoxious.

"Oh give me a break! You think Lord Masashi would want anything to do with you? Why the hell would he want you when he can have me? I'm better than all of these sluts in this castle, especially outside sluts or outsiders like you." She said as she walked up to me and got in my face.

"Leave lady Meiko alone Natalia or I'll have the guards throw you out of the castle, you know lord Masashi gave you a warning, he gave you two warnings." Jenny said.

"Whatever, like I cared, screw both of you bitches."She said as she turned and walked away.

"Thank you." I said to Jenny.

You're welcome, I'm sorry she had to walk up to you like that." Jenny said.

"Who does she think she is anyway?" I asked.

"That's Natalia, she think she's a better woman for Lord Masashi when she knows that he doesn't want her." Jenny said.

"Really? How long she been here?" I asked.

"She recently started serving Lord Masashi three months ago, trying so hard to get his attention when she was basically stalking him and it irritated lord Masashi so much he blew her off by telling her that she was annoying, which she is, and whenever Natalia gets out of line she gets thrown into the dungeon for punishment by lord Masashi or worse, get thrown out of the castle for about five minutes." Jenny said.

"Wow, that's cold." I said.

"I know, but those are rules and we must obay them, including lord Masashi's orders." Jenny said.

"I see." I said.

"Well, I'm going to take a bath, I'll see you and lord Masashi in the morning lady Meiko." Jenny said.

"Okay, have a good night lady Jenny." said as I bow down to her in a polite fashion.

Jenny bow back to me the same way as we part ways.

Back to Masashi's story -

I sat there and stared at the door for a moment while smoking my cigarette and looking at my condom pack.

"I know she's not ready, but I hope she reconsider." I said to myself.

Then the door opened, Meiko just walked in.

"I'm done with the dishes and I saw Jenny." She said.

"Good, I ran the bathwater in the
tub, feel free to go in whenever you're ready." I said as I put out my cigarette.

"That's very nice of you, I'll be right back." Meiko said.

Just as she was leaving the room, I stopped her, she didn't know I was talking about my master's bathroom.

"Meiko wait! Jenny is going to use the main bathroom right now." I told her.

"Oh that's right, she's in there taking a bath." She said.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"She told me." Meiko answered.

"Oh I see, well anyway, let's take a bath together so we can both relax." I said with a smile on my face as I patted her on her head.

Meiko looked at me and started blushing.

"Well, if it's makes you feel relaxed." She said as she stared at the floor.

I chuckled at her as I put my arm around her shoulder and we walked into my master's bathroom, I looked at Meiko and noticed that she was blushing really hard.

"My dear sweet Meiko, are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do this." She said.

I looked at her.

"What do you mean by that my dear?" I asked.

"Well, it's just that I never bathe with anybody before and I always bathe by myself." Meiko said.

"Well now you have somebody to bathe with, you can with bathe me." I said.

"But isn't it embarrassing?" Meiko asked while blushing.

I chuckled at her.

"Nonsense, there's nothing to be embarrassed of, I'm right here with you." I said as I helped her take her clothes off, exposing her beautiful naked body.

"You're beautiful." I said.

"Don't look at me, I'm hideous." Meiko said.

"Nonsense, you have the body of a beautiful goddess." I said as I was taking my clothes, exposing my body to her.

Meiko looked down at the floor still blushing, I chuckled at her cute embarrass expression on her face.

"Let's in the tub before the water gets cold." I said.

We got in the bath tub together and we talked.

"Is this your first time bathing with someone?" I asked.

Meiko blushed as she nodded her head to me while looking at the water.

She looked so cute when she blushes, I couldn't help but smile and chuckle at her.