Chapter 84

Masashi's story continues -

"Masashi, we should take this to the bedroom." Meiko said as she stopped kissing me.

"Agreed." I said as I turned the shower off.

We got out of the shower and I picked Meiko up and carried her in the bedroom.

I laid her down gently and laid next to her, we kissed, she grabbed onto my member and I was rubbing her crouch.

"You're all wet down there." I whispered in her ear.

Meiko blushed as I kept rubbing her crouch.

"Masashi, screw me." She said.

I did as I was told as I got on top of her and enter my dick inside her, I didn't think about using a condom, all of my focus and attentions was having sex and making Meiko mine.

Every since I had my eyes set on Meiko, I can tell she was lonely, just like me.

As I said before, I never knew my parents and I lost my rent deceased girlfriend Anzu in a hit and run accident, I was all alone and all I have are my five best friends, Kamijo, Yuki, Teru, Hizaki and Zin were all there for me, especially my servants, Tanaka, Jenny,the staffs and the guards, all of them were there for me, they have been my family for years.

When I was wondering around the area, I saw everybody with their mates, when I had Anzu, I used to lived a happy life, I always went out with her and I always see her three times every week, but everything changed when I started accusing Anzu of cheating on me with Teru, not even knowing that they were set-up by Natalia and caused her death, I felt guilty, I was sad and lonely. I never thought that I will never find true love and happiness again.

That was two months ago, my life was filled with with emptiness and sadness, until I had my eyes set on Meiko, every story she told me after the first three times we met, I felt her pain.

I didn't became her boyfriend or fell in love with her because I felt sorry for her, I fell in love with her because I want to protect her.

I felt Meiko's pain, she had no family, she doesn't have many friends, she lost her home and her job.

Sure, I felt sorry for her, but at the same time I also care about her.

I would give anything to keep her by my side, I would do anything to protect her, even if it means risking everything I owned.

I won't lose Meiko to anyone and I won't let Natalia destroy our relationship.

Some day, I will make her my wife.

Later that night, Meiko fell asleep after sex and I was sitting on the bed, smoking my cigarette.

Then I heard a scratch on the door, I used my powers of levitation to open it and I happened to saw my cat Piisuke entering the room.

I closed the door behind him as he jumped on the bed and rubbed his head up against my chest.

"Do you missed us Piisuke?" I asked as I petted his fur.

He purred at me as he kept rubbing his head up against my chest as his way of saying "yes I do" .

"Yeah, we missed you too." I said to Piisuke.

Then I heard Meiko's voice.

"Masashi?" She said as she just waking up.

"Oh, did I wake you?" I asked as I sat my cigarette on the ash tray.

"No, I happen to hear you talking to someone." Meiko said.

"I was talking to Piisuke." I said.

She sat up and saw him.

"Hi Piisuke, I haven't seen you in a minute." Meiko said as she petted him.

I smiled and heard the door knocked.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's me my Lord, Akisa." She said.

I got up and put on my robe and walked towards the door to answer it.

Akisa was standing in the door way, handing me our dinner tray.

"Lord Kamijo sent up me here to give you and lady Meiko your dinner tray." She said.

"Oh, thank you, I take it Jenny is having you to take over her work right?" I asked.

"Well, actually my lord, she and lord Yuki went out to eat while lord Kamijo stayed here." Akisa said.

"I see, well that's was very nice of him, tell him I said he can here as long as he want." I said.

"Yes, my Lord." Akisa said as she bow down to me and walked away.

"Is that for us?" Meiko asked as she got up to put on her robe.

"Yeah, it's a good thing Akisa brought it up because I was getting hungry anyway." I said as I sat the tray on the table.

"Yeah, I'm hungry too." Meiko said.

"I see." I said as I chuckled.

"I'm surprised Kamijo is still here." Meiko said.

"Yeah me too, he's probably still here to keep his eyes out for Natalia in case she comes back to the castle, I which I doubt it, but anyway that's not important right now, let's just eat. I said.