Chapter 80

We fooled around a bit before Kamijo and the guys get here, Meiko was in the bathroom washing up while she was taking her birth control and I was changing the bedcovers.

Kamijo's story -

I laughed my ass off when I told Masashi that Natalia is on her way to Timbuktu looking for him, thinking that he's over there on a business trip.

I called Yuki and told him to call Hizaki, Teru and Zin to come meet me at the imperial cabin.

We got together and laughed our asses off.

"Hahahahahahaha! So let me get this straight, when you and Yuki went back to the castle and told her that I went to Timbuktu, she really thought I went over there on a business trip?" Masashi asked while laughing.

"That's right, and that was one way to get her out the castle, she said, she was going to hish hike all the way all over there." I said.

"Oh my God! Wait until she found out that she went over there for nothing." Teru said while laughing.

"I think I wet myself." Hizaki said while laughing.

"Dude, keep it to yourself." Yuki said while laughing.

"Now I can take Meiko back to the castle and keep her safe out of harm's way." Masashi said.

"Oh yeah speaking of which, where is she?" Zin asked.

"She's probably still in the bathroom, I'll go check on her." Masashi said.

"Let her know Natalia left." I said.

"Got it." Masashi said.

Masashi went to the bathroom to see if Meiko was there, but when he came back, he got hysterical.

"Meiko is gone!" He shouted.

"What do you mean she's gone?! I asked.

"She's not in the bathroom and she's not in the bedroom, I can't find her!" Masashi shouted.

"Oh my God! That poor girl!" Hizaki said with a frown on his face.

"Wait guys, Meiko should already be at the castle, so she couldn't gone far." Zin said.

"Then we should go check and see if she's there." I said.

"We'll go to the castle, but first I'm going to talk to those damn guards outside." Masashi said as he grew angry and ran out of the cabin.

"Uh, Masashi!" I said.

"Why do we the feeling that we don't like what he's going to do to the guards outside?" Yuki asked.

When he asked that, I just felt a chill went down my spine as I ran out of the cabin.

Masashi's story -

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU LET HER LEAVE?!" I yelled at them.

"We tried to keep her here, but she said she wants to go over to her friend's house and one of us agreed to take her." Guard one said.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE STOP HER FROM LEAVING!" I yelled at them.

"Please forgive us Lord Masashi." They said.

"Kamijo, give me your car keys." I said.

"What are you going to do?" He asked as he gave me his keys.

"What does it look like I'm going to do? I'm going to Ayame's apartment and get Meiko back." I said.

I got in Kamijo's car, started the engine and drove off like a bat out of hell.