Chapter 78- Natalia returns part 7: Timbuktu or bust!

While Kamijo and Yuki were gone, Meiko and I went in a bedroom and talked.

"So nothing happened with you and Natalia huh?" She asked.

"Nope, nothing happened, what you heard from Jenny, Natalia was feeding her lies, I would never have sex with a homicidal maniac like her." I said.

"Good, I almost gave up on you." Meiko said.

"Don't give up on me, let's be together forever." I said.

We kissed and fell on the bed, our kiss became more and more passionate and intense as we ended up taking off our clothes, I kissed Meiko on her neck and sucked her nipples as I squeezed them.

She moaned louder and louder as I touched her crouch while licking her nipples.

"Oh Masashi, let me have it, put it in me from behind." Meiko said as she held my member in her hand.

She turned around and got down on all fours on the bed, I kneel down on the bed as I stuck my dick inside her butt.

"It's hot." Meiko said.

"I made it hot just for you." I said as I started thrusting her.

I thrust her and thrust her, I squeezed her butt cheeks, I thrust her fast and hard, making Meiko moan louder and louder.

"Oh Masashi, I want to sit on you." She said.

When she said that, I took my dick out her anus and laid on my back as I started rubbing my member up and down while touching her clit.

"I want to put it inside your dripping wet clit." I said.

She got on top of me and started thrusting me, making me moaned louder and louder.

"Oh Meiko." I said.

She leaned forward towards me and kissed me, I started grunting as I felt myself cumming inside her.

"I'm going to f*cking cum." I said.

"Oh Masashi, I want you to cum, cum inside me." Meiko said.

"Oh Meiko, AH GOD I'M CUMMING!" I yelled.

Both of us came at the same time, I pulled Meiko close to me into a sweet passionate tasteful kiss.

We shifted position and laid on our sides, still kissing.

"Oh Masashi, that was fun." Meiko said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that." I said.

We kissed and cuddled and ended up falling asleep in each other's arms.

Kamijo's story -

Yuki and I went back the castle and Natalia was asking us about Masashi and why he never came back to the castle.

We stuck with the plan that Masashi told us and told her.

"What? He went to Timbuktu without me?!" Natalia said.

"He said he's on a business trip and he doesn't want you to follow him." I said.

"The hell he did, I'm going over there even if I had to hish hike all the way up there to be with him, I'm coming my beloved Masashi, Timbuktu or bust!" Natalia said as she ran out of the castle.

Yuki and I looked at each other and laughed our asses off.

"Well, that's one way to get her out of the castle." I said.

"Yeah, and I doubt she'll find him there." Yuki said.

"Now Masashi and Meiko won't have nothing to worry about, they'll be back tomorrow morning, so let's stay here and get some sleep." I said.

"Right." Yuki said.

I looked at my watch and noticed it was 2am.

"I hope she doesn't find them in the forest." I said to myself as I went upstairs to the guest room.