Chapter 16

Meiko's story -

I dreamt a lot, but I couldn't remember what was they're about.

The only dream I had was when I was gonna get married at a young age.

I woke up and I happened to saw Masashi still asleep, I'll never forget those passionate kisses we sheared last night, his long hair raining down on me as I layed in bed with him,we didn't stop kissing until we ended up falling asleep in each other arms, I always wanted to be in the arms of a gorgeous man like Masashi.

I put my hand on his cheek and said myself, "He sleeps like an angel."

Then just when I was removing my hand, he grabbed it and opened his eyes.

"So, you're awake." I said.

"Of course I'm awake, good morning." Masashi said as he chuckled.

"Good morning." I said while blushing.

We both sat up and started kissing.

Then we heard somebody was knocking on our door, we stopped kissing as Masashi grew irritated.

"Argh! Enter!" He said.

It was Jenny.

"Excuse me my lord, I'm sorry to interrupted but lady Meiko has a visitor." She said.

"Who in their right mind would come here to see Meiko this time of morning?" Masashi asking.

"A young lady named Ayame said she wants to see her." Jenny said.

"Huh? How did she know I'm here?" I asked.

"She said she was looking for you all over the place and couldn't find you, my guess she must have been really worried about you and this is the only place she hadn't tried." Jenny said.

Masashi looked at me silent, he was just as surprised as I was.

"Let's go downstairs and see her together." He said as he smiled at me.

I looked at him and nodded my head.

"Tell her, we'll be there shortly." Masashi said.

"Yes my lord." Jenny said as she shut the door.

"Well, at least you have one friend that cares about you." Masashi said.

I looked at him and nodded my head again.

I got out of bed and went to go change clothes.

Leaving Masashi in the bed room happy for me.

I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, change clothes and went downstairs to see Ayame.

I went to the living room and there she was with Jenny.

"Meiko! Thank god I found you at last!" She said as she ran up to me and hugged me, tears was rolling down her cheeks.

I was so happy to see Ayame again, apart of me wants to ask her how did she find me.

"Is this a private moment? Or can anybody join?" Masashi asking.

"Oh my God! Who's he? He's so handsome and so hot." Ayame said surprisingly.

"Well are you going to introduce me to her?"Masashi asked me.

"Oh right, Masashi this is my former coworker and my best friend Ayame Uchiyama."I said.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Masashi,thank you for taking good care of Meiko." Ayame said as she bow down to him.

"You're welcome and please, call me Lord Masashi." He said.

"Lord Masashi?" Ayame asked.

"Right, he's a dark knight prince." I said.

"A dark knight prince?" Ayame asked.

"That's right and he saved my life the other day." I said.

"So I've heard, no wonder I couldn't find you at first because when I went to your apartment, your landlord told me you moved and live here now." Ayame said.

"I told you yesterday that my apartment was on fire, why did you went over there?" I asked.

"To find you silly! And to give you this." Ayame said as she gave an envelope.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Lesley desided to give you your paycheck." Ayame said.

"Why am I not surprised?" I asked.

Then I heard Masashi laughing underneath his breath about Lesley's name.

"You might as well take it Meiko, you deserve it." Ayame said.

"Okay then, thanks."I said.

"I better get back to work before Lesley have my neck, I'll see later Meiko." Ayame said.

"Don't be a stranger, come and see me again sometime." I said.

"I will, take care of yourself." Ayame said.

"Thanks, you too." I said.

"I'll walk you told the door." Jenny said as she walked Ayame to the door.

Leaving me alone with Masashi who was still laughing underneath his breath about Lesley's name.

"Dude, it's not that funny." I said told him.

"But it is." Masashi said.

I shook my head and looked at my paycheck.

"How much he gave you?" Masashi asked.

"He gave me ¥3700" I said.

"Wow! For an ass whole like him, he was being generis." Masashi said.

"Yeah well, it's who he is, not that I give a crap, but why would he give me my check after he fired me?" I asked.

"Maybe it's because he know now that you are my princess." Masashi said as he hugged me from behind.

"Yeah, maybe." I said.

Then we kissed and walked out of the living room.