Chapter 28

Meiko's story continues -

While I was in Masashi's arms, feeling him stroking my hair with his hand, we heard somebody knocking on the door.

"Pretend you're asleep." Masashi said as he got out of bed to put on his robe and answered the door.

It was Jenny, how did I know? Lucky guess. Haha!

"Good morning my lord, I brought you and lady Meiko breakfast." She said.

"Thank you, you must've know that we wasn't coming downstairs anytime soon." Masashi said.

"Well, I figured that both of you needed some privacy so I didn't have one of the servants or the maids to come upstairs to tell you guys that breakfast is ready." Jenny said.

"I see, thank you for not sending them up here to disturb us, did Tanaka came back yet?"Masashi asked.

"No, I'm afraid he's still avoiding you." Jenny said.

"Oh my God! He's that scared of me?" Masashi asked.

"I'm afraid so." Jenny said.

I can hear Masashi growling a little bit underneath his breath.

I had my back turned and started laughing underneath my breath.

Masashi turned his head and saw that I my back turned as he heard me laughing at him underneath my breath.

"Meiko, stop laughing at me in your sleep." He said.

"Is she asleep?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah she is, right now she's laughing at me in her sleep." Masashi said.

"I see, well I'll leave two alone." Jenny said as she walked away.

"Very well, thank you." Masashi said as he closed the door and sat the tray of food on the table, then he came to the bed and stared at me.

I had one eye opened, then both eyes opened, I looked at him, he had his arms crossed, he frowned at me, he did not looked happy.

"Um, happy Sunday!" I said with a smile on my face.

"I got your happy Sunday." Masashi said as he nashed the blanket from me leaving my body exposed.

"AAAAHHHH!" I screamed and rolled out of bed.

"Hahahaha! There's your happy Sunday!" Masashi said.

"YOU DICK HEADED PUSSY!" I yelled at him as I picked up my robe and put it on.

"Excuse me, but that's not something you should call your Prince." Masashi said as he put his hands on his hips.

"SCREW YOU! I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GONNA DO TO ME! YOU'RE GONNA TICKLE ME AGAIN WELL GUESS WHAT BESIDES CHICKEN BUTT, I'M OUT OF HERE!" I yelled and ran out the door.

I looked behind me and saw that Masashi was trying to tell me something when he was running after me.

"Hey, watch where you're going...!" He shouted.

I looked in front of me and fell down the stairs.

Masashi was at the top of the steps and saw me at the bottom, Jenny and three other maids came and saw me, then the servants and Kamijo was there.

Masashi ran downstairs and saw everybody gathered around but wasn't too happy to see Kamijo.

"Lady Meiko, are you alright? Can you stand up?" Jenny asked.

"I think so." I said.

Jenny and Kamijo helped me up off the floor but before my foot touched it, I felt a sharp pain in my left ankle.

"AH! My ankle!" I shouted.

"That's not good." Kamijo said in shocked.

Masashi picked me up in his arms.

"Send a doctor upstairs to the bed room immediately!" He told the servants.

"Yes my lord!" They said.

Masashi carried me back upstairs to the bed room, he sat me down on a chair at the table.

"Masashi, I'm sorry." I said.

"It's alright, you were just being a bit careless and didn't know where you were going." He said as he went the dresser and got some changes of clothes for me, he took me to the master's bathroom and helped me change.
I heard Kamijo's voice called Masashi's name.

"Masashi!" He said.

"That's Kamijo's voice." I said.

"Great, what do he want?" Masashi asked as he grunted to himself.

"Masashi, where are you?" Kamijo asked.

"Stay in here, I'll be back." Masashi said.

I nodded my head and watched him leave the bathroom with me mangling to get my clothes on and trust me, it wasn't easy doing it with a sprained ankle. Haha!