Chapter 88 Natalia's Timbuktu tale part 4

"Do you want my opinion?" Roku asked.

"Sure." I answered.

"This Lord Miwa Masashi character is not worth fighting for, if he blew you off just because you were trying to get his attention than that means he shouldn't be worthy of you at all and that's the golden truth. At least that's my opinion." Roku said.

"Yeah, that's what I thought at first, but the truth is that I'm not worthy of him and I'll never be worthy of him in his eyes." I said.

Roku put his arm around my shoulders, grabbed my chin and kissed me, then he looked at me.

"To me, you are worthy in my eyes beautiful." He said.

I never had anybody kissed me so soft and easy like.

We stood on the balcony watching the sunset.

Then I thought to myself, If I'm not worthy of Lord Masashi then he's not worthy of me, that kiss that Roku gave me wake me up from a dream that I had for along time, a dream of being Lord Masashi's one true love.

I knew now that would never happen for him and for me and as I thought long and hard about it while heading back to Roku's mansion, Roku took me upstairs to his room and we kissed passionately.

I knew Lord Masashi doesn't love me, I was just too blind to even see that because I wanted to make him my dark knight Prince, I wanted him to love me and only me, but to him I was only stalking him, so he had every right to blow me off and kick me out of his castle because my sick obsession with him and he had every right to trick me into thinking that he was here in Timbuktu on a business trip.

As Roku and I kissed, my love and obsession of Lord Masashi faded away.

"Master Roku, dinner is served." The servant said as he knocked on the door and opened it.

"We'll be there shortly." Roku said.

The servant bow down and closed the door.

"You're hungry?" Roku asked me.

"Yes." I answered.

We got up off the bed and walked out of the bedroom and went downstairs to the dining hall.

"Oh my God! So much food!" I said surprisingly.

"Are you surprised?" Roku asked.

"Yeah, quite a feast." I said.

Roku smiled and chuckled a bit at me.

"Come over here and sit next to me." He said as he took me by the hand and had me to sit next to him.

"Roku, am I really worthy in your eyes?" I asked him.

"Yes dear, you are indeed worthy to me in my eyes." He said.

After hearing that from him, I felt better, my dream of being Lord Masashi's girl had faded away completely.

While I was eating, I kept thinking about all the positive things that Roku said to me.

"Thank you very much for dinner Roku, that was delicious." I said.

"No problem, it was my pleasure." He said.

Just when I was going to take my plate and cup to the kitchen to have them wash, Roku stopped.

"Oh you don't have to do that, the maids will take care of those for you." Roku said.

The maids walked up to me and took my plate and cup as well as Roku's.

"In this mansion, I'm not going to make you my maid my dear." He said.

"Wow! I guess I must be really worthy in your eyes." I said as I started blushing.

Roku chuckled at me.

"Come, let's go upstairs to my room." He said.

"Okay." I said while blushing.

Roku put his around my shoulders as we went upstairs to his room.

I never had anybody fed me such tasty food before, it made me feel like I'm right at home.

"Please, sit anywhere." Roku said as we entered his room.

I walked over towards the bed and sat down.

"If you don't mind I'm going to take a shower, feel free to make yourself feel comfortable when I get back." Roku said as he was grabbing his bathrobe and his shampoo bottle.

"I know you want to clean yourself up after stuffing me with some much food, so please take your time I got all night." I said.

Roku let out a little chuckle and walked away to take a shower.

As I waited for him to come out of the bathroom, I got the thinking about what he said about me being worthy in his eyes.

It was the first time I ever heard anybody said that to me before and hearing from Roku made me forget all about my love for Lord Masashi and my plot of getting that bitch Meiko Watanabe out of the picture.

As I said, if he loves her so much she can have him, I don't want him anymore.

Roku came back from the bathroom and he came on to me.

He was getting me undress and we started kissing.

We fell on the bed and the next I knew, we ended up having sex.

My love for Lord Masashi and my plot of getting Meiko Watanabe out of the picture had faded away completely.

Now, I moved on for good.

That's the end of Natalia's Timbuktu tale.