Chapter 44

Masashi's story continues -

"I got it, but before I go, I got something important to tell you and Kamijo." Yuki said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Do you remember what happened to Anzu two months ago?" Yuki asked.

"Yeah, she was killed in a hit and run accident." I answered.

"Yeah, an accident that Natalia caused and had Teru involved." Yuki said.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah, Natalia caused Anzu's death by playing match making with her and Teru and breaking both of you up." Yuki said.

"Who told you that?" I asked.

"Jenny told me last night, every since Natalia started serving you, she started to have this huge crush on you." Yuki said.

"What? She had a huge crush on me?" I asked.

"Yeah and you totally ignore her man, you blew her off." Yuki said.

"Well yeah, because she's crazy as hell and she was stalking me when she started serving me, it got so bad she became so annoying so I had every right to blow her off." I said.

"But why would Natalia caused Anzu's death by playing match making with her and Teru?" Kamijo asked.

"When she found out that Anzu was Masashi's girlfriend, she went crazy and started getting Teru involve, then she started to have Masashi believing that Anzu cheated on him with Teru and caused him to say some mean and horrible things to her, that caused her to ran out of the castle and get killed, making Masashi feel responsible for Anzu's death and that explains why he was so POed at Teru, because of Natalia and what she did to Anzu, she made him turned against her and made him turned against Teru too." Yuki said.

When Yuki told us that, I was not only shocked but at the highest level of pisstivity.

"So that explains it, she manipulated us." I said.

"And Jenny said that she had a feeling that Natalia will come back here and do the same thing to Meiko, pear her up with Teru and get her killed too, she wants her out the picture." Yuki said.

"He's right Masashi, that girl is dangerous and we must keep Meiko safe." Kamijo said to me.

"Don't you worry, that's going to be my job, first I'm going to take Meiko to the movies as promised, then I'm going to surprise her with a huge birthday party." I said.

"But what about Natalia?" Yuki asked.

"I'll have the guards to keep their eyes and ears open, if they see her they'll know what to do, the last thing I don't want, is to ruin Meiko's birthday tomorrow." I said.

"And it won't get ruin as long as we protect Meiko from Natalia." Kamijo said.

"Agreed." Yuki said.