Chapter 6

Masashi's story-

I felt so bad for Meiko, after she told me that she doesn't have a family and after we saw the news about her apartment earlier my heart went to her, it aches for her, I must have her as my princess.

But first and I got to figure away to cheer her up, she told me something about going to the movies, maybe I should ask her out after dinner.

I walked out of my room and made my way downstairs to the dining room where I can meet Meiko.

"Oh my Lord, perfect timing, we was just getting ready to call you." Jenny said.

I looked at the floor and saw my cat Piisuke rubbing his head up against my legs.

"Hey Piisuke, you're hungry?" I asked as I picked him up and pet him.

"I told Lord Piisuke about the young lady you and Tanaka bought home with you." Jenny said as she got out the box of cat food for him.

I laughed and said," I was going to tell him myself but thank you."

I put Piisuke down and he followed Jenny to his food dish.

I made my way to the table and sat at my royal chair at the end.

I sat there and stared at the door, waiting for Meiko to enter, I can't wait to ask her does she want to go the movies with me.

She opened the door as she entered.

"Wow! So much food!" Meiko said.

"Welcome my dear! I glad you made it, come over here and sit next to me." I said.

She walked over and sat down next to me.

"You looked beautiful, just like a princess." I said.

"Thank you, the maids dressed me and did my hair for me, they are so nice and so helpful." Meiko said.

I chuckled and agreeing with her.

"And you said the people from the orphanage were like your family, well so are the maids and the servants." I said.

"Huh? What are you saying exactly?" Meiko asked.

"What I'm saying is that this whole entire castle is not only my home, but it's yours too, I'm going to make you feel right at home here." I said.