Chapter 72- Natalia returns part 1

Back at the castle in Tokyo Japan:

Kamijo's story -

I stayed at Masashi's castle until he and Meiko get back from the Bahamas, Ayame went back home shortly after Teru, Zin and Hizaki left, and as for Yuki and Jenny, they came back to the castle, Yuki stayed over night.

"So Kamijo, have you heard anything from Masashi and Meiko yet?" Yuki asked.

"No, they didn't call me." I said.

"That's weird, it's been two days, I hope nothing happened to them, especially Meiko and she's such an angel." Yuki said.

"Don't worry, Masashi isn't the type to let anything happened to her, not after what happened two months ago with Anzu, you can bet he won't let nothing happened to Meiko and that's for sure." I said.

"Yeah you're right, he even said that he love her, so there's no way he won't let nothing happened to her, besides Natalia is no longer a threat to Masashi and Meiko, so we got nothing to worry about." Yuki said.

"Agreed." I said.

Then we heard Teru's and Hizaki's voices entered the dining room.

"Hey hey hey! What's up guys?!" Teru asked sounding so cheerful.

"Hi Teru." We said.

"Did you guys heard anything from Masashi and Meiko yet?" Hizaki asked.

"No, we didn't." I answered.

"Really? That's strange, I hope nothing happened to them especially Meiko." Hizaki said.

"If Masashi let anything happen to her, I'll put my foot up his 185cm, 6feet and 2inches ass." Teru said.

"Not unless he put his up yours short stack." I said to him.

Hizaki and Yuki laughed.

Then we saw Jenny and Tanaka entered the dining room, they looked scared.

"What's going on guys?" I asked.

"Natalia is back." Tanaka said.

All four of us was shocked to hear that Natalia came back to the castle as our eyes grew cold.

We walked out of the dining room and saw her.

"Hello guys, long time no see." She said with an evil grin on her face.

"Wtf are you doing back here?" I asked.

"What does it look like, I'm looking for Lord Masashi." Natalia said.

"He's not home and won't be back till probably tomorrow." Yuki said.

"Then I'll stay here and wait for him." Natalia said.

"The hell you are." I said.

"If either of you gets in my way your friend is toast, meaning I'll tell everybody what really happened to Lord Masashi's previous girlfriend Anzu two months ago." Natalia said.

"What happened to Anzu was an accident that you caused." Hizaki said.

"Wrong princess Hizaki, Lord Masashi was the one that caused Anzu's death, not me." Natalia said.

"Your lying, quit trying put the blame on Masashi to make him yours by black mailing him, he didn't killed Anzu." Yuki said.

"We'll see who's blaming who when Masashi comes back here, if he tries another attempt to get rid of me I'll do more than black mail him, I'll kill him and that slut Meiko." Natalia said as she laughed.

"Kamijo, what are we going to do with her? She's crazy outta her mind." Yuki said.

"First and foremost, we'll wait till Masashi and Meiko come from the Bahamas and tell them all about it and keep Meiko safe, Masashi would know what to do when he and Meiko come back home." I said.

"So in the meantime, we have to keep our eyes on Natalia." Teru said.

"That's the idea." I said.

"Oh I don't like this, I don't like this at all." Hizaki said with a sad look on his face.

Teru hugged him and patted him on his back.

"There, there, it'll be alright." He said.

"You bitch...you bitch, you bitch...you bitch!" I said to Natalia.

"Oh, why thank you." She said with a wicked smile on her face.