Chapter 37

Yuki's story -

"Thanks for coming with me to the infirmary lord Yuki." Jenny said.

"It's no problem, I can ask what was that maid's problem?" I asked.

"You mean Natalia?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah, her. Why does she has something against Meiko? She wasn't like that before." I said.

"She's like that to every woman." Jenny said.

"How come?" I asked.

"Every since she started serving lord Masashi, she started having a crush on him and he didn't know it. He didn't even know she's responsible for what happened to his deceased girlfriend lady Anzu." Jenny said.

"What happened to Anzu was an accident, she was killed in a car accident." I said.

"Yes, an accident that Natalia caused." Jenny said.

"How so?" I asked.

Jenny told me everything .

"Two months ago, Natalia told me that she always had a huge crush on lord Masashi every since she started serving him, but to lord Masashi, he noticed that she became a full-time stalker every since she started serving him and he became annoyed by her stalking him but was able to ignore her. Natalia always stalked lord Masashi just to get his attention, but he never pay her any mind." Jenny said.

"And then what happened?" I asked.

"When Lord Masashi noticed that Natalia was stalking him, she asked him out on a date he but blew her off by telling her that she was annoying." Jenny said.

"He said that to her?" I asked in shocked.

"Well, he wasn't being so nice to her that's for sure." Jenny said.

"Ouch!" I said.

"That's what I said when I heard him told her that, then she came to me slapped me because I was laughing at her." Jenny said.

"She slapped you?" I asked.

"Yes, she did." Jenny said.

"Then what happened? What did Masashi did?" I asked.

"He put her in the dungeon to place her on punishment." Jenny said.

"No." I said.

"Yes." Jenny said.

I was shocked to find out that Masashi did that to Natalia, but I need to know what she did to Anzu.

"So, the incident of Anzu, how did that came about?" I asked.

"When she found out that Lord Masashi had lady Anzu as his girlfriend, she got hysterical and started plotting ways to break them up so that she can have Lord Masashi all to herself. Then she had Lord Teru involved by having him to take lady Anzu away from Lord Masashi." Jenny said.

"How did he found out that Teru stole Anzu away from him." I asked.

"Natalia told him and not only that, she was one that was playing match making and caused lady Anzu to fall to her death, Lord Masashi was heart broken and started to feel responsible for what happened to her, he blamed himself for what happened to her but didn't know that Natalia was one that was responsible and I have a bad feeling that she will come back here and do the same thing to lady Meiko." Jenny said.

"Well don't you worry, I'll tell Masashi for you." I said.

"But Lord Yuki, it will impact Lord Masashi if you tell him now." Jenny said.

"Don't worry, Masashi's my friend, he'll understand. Besides, he's gonna want to know what happened anyway so I got to tell him, it'll impact him severely if one of us don't tell him." I said.

Then I left infirmary and made my way upstairs to Masashi's room.

I started to knock on his door, but I started hearing Meiko moaning.

Then I heard Masashi's voice, "Oh Meiko." And that's when I knew they were having sex.

I didn't want to bother them so I went back downstairs and saw Jenny coming from the infirmary.

"Lord Yuki, did you talk to lord Masashi?" She asked.

"No I haven't and it's best that you don't go to his room for a while." I said.

"Why?" Jenny asked.

"Because he and Meiko are busy up there." I answered.

"Oh my! Are they doing it?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah they are." I answered.

"Oh my! What should I do? I don't want to bother them." Jenny asked.

"You're not gonna bother them, knowing Masashi he wouldn't do anything to hurt you, not when you're already beat up by Natalia, if you want you can come with me if you feel like you're going to interrupt both Masashi and Meiko." I said.

"Do you think Lord Masashi will get mad if I go with you?" Jenny asked.

"No, not at all." I said.

"Then I'll go with you." Jenny said as we left the castle.