Chapter 31

Meiko's story continues -

While I was hugging Masashi, tears was rolling down my face.

"Please don't cry anymore my prince, I love you." I said to him.

When he heard me said that to him, he pulled away from me and kissed me.

"I love you too my princess, I'm so sorry for hurting you, please forgive me." Masashi said with tears in his eyes.

"I foregive you, please don't cry anymore." I said as I wiped his tears away for him and kissed his forehead.

We looked at each other in the eyes and shared a passionate kiss, then I felt him touching my bad left ankle.

"Oh Masashi, don't touch it, it still hurts." I said as I pulled away from him.

"It's okay I can heal it for you." He said.

"You can heal it for me, how?" I asked in shock.

"I'll show you." Masashi said.

I looked down at my ankle and saw him rubbing his hand back and forth on it, immediately his hand was glowing light blue.

"There! That's better, you should be able to move your ankle." Masashi said.

I tried to move my ankle a bit, then I started to move it again and the pain was gone.

"Wow! My ankle is healed!" I said in shocked.

"Indeed, I healed it for you, so that way you don't have to wait two or three days for it to heal." Masashi said as he smiled at me.

"Thank you honey!" I said as I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him on his cheek.

"Haha! You're welcome." Masashi said.