Chapter 40

Meiko's story -

8:00am, Monday morning 4/11/16.

I woke up and saw Masashi wide awake, he was sitting on the bed smoking his cigarette.

"Good morning baby girl." He said with a smile on his face.

"Good morning." I said as I started blushing after hearing him calling me "baby girl". Haha!

"Did you sleep well?" Masashi asked.

"Yes I did, how long you been up?" I asked.

"I been up since 7am, you slept along time." He said as put his cigarette on ash tray and put his hand on my cheek.

"Really? Wow!" I said.

"Do you always falls asleep after sex? Or do you always falls asleep early?" Masashi asked.

"I normally goes to sleep early at night time and wake up early to get ready for school and work, but that was along time ago." I said.

"You goes to school?" Masashi asked.

"I used to, but I was falsely accused of selling myself while going to my senior year in high school and got kicked out." I said.

"You got kicked out of school for selling yourself?" Masashi asked.

"It was set up, they accused me." I said with my head down.

"And you didn't bother of going back there?" Masashi asked.

"No, because once I got kicked out, there's no turning back." I said.

Masashi sat silently on the bed, listening to my story without saying a word.

"But what do I care, everybody always has something against me, they judged me before they even knew me, when I was in school, I hated everything and everybody, I've been alone my whole life, I don't have a family and not many people wants to be friends with me, except for my best friend Ayame." I said.

"That's just sad for someone like you who been through so much." Masashi said.

"Yeah well, that's the gist of it, but hey I'm used to it." I said.

"No you're not." Masashi said as he took a puff of his cigarette and put it out.

"Huh?" I said.

"You're not used to it, you don't even look you're used to it." He said.

"How can you say that?" I asked.

"It's like I told you from the first time we met, you look like somebody that deserves better." Masashi said.

When he told me that, I started to remember the first time we met when he told me that I deserve better.

Meiko's flash back -

Masashi said  to Meiko: "You looked like you somebody that deserve better, you looked like you want somebody in your life."