Chapter 64

Back to Masashi's story -

"Meiko, I'm thinking about going on a trip, wanna come with me?" I asked her.

"That sounds like great idea, bring me back a souvenir." She said with a smile her face.

"I was asking do you want to come with me on a trip?" I asked again.

"That depends, are you gonna dished me just like the last guy did to me and dumped for some dumb little troll doll in a ting top?" Meiko asked.

"No, I would never do that to you, what make you think that I would try and do something like that?" I asked.

"The last guy I was with took me on a trip, then he dished me in the middle of nowhere and I had to find my way back." Meiko said as she told me her story.

"That's awful." I said.

"You don't know the half of it, you think that was bad enough, it gets worse, when I found my way back home, I found out he cheated on me and went and dumped me for some dumb little troll doll in a ting top." Meiko said.

"Awful, who in their right mind would such a thing to you? How could he?" I asked.

"The guy was a bumb, a damn bumb, he looked like hell and he was a damn two face it who's tinky was little than three/nine bumb and I never had sex with him because I a virgin." Meiko said.

When she said that, I started laughing my ass off.

"Oh my God! That's harsh, but I agree with you." I said as I was trying to control my laughing.

"Which is why I asked you, are going to do the same thing that he did, dished me in the middle of nowhere and then cheat on me?" Meiko asked.

"No, I won't leave you and I won't cheat, stick with me and I'll protect you." I said.

"You promise?" Meiko asked.

"I promise." I said as I held her hand.

"Then, I'll go on a trip with you." Meiko said.

I smiled and got up from seat and walked over to her, I got down on the floor with one knee.

"Consider it another birthday present for you, we're going to the Bahamas, just the two of us." I said.

Meiko smiled at me and kneeled down on the floor to hug my neck.

Then out of nowhere...

"Oh my God! They're getting it on!" Teru shouted.

I growled and grew irritated.

"Teru, get your ass back downstairs, NOW!" Kamijo yelled as he grabbed him by his ear and threw him across the hall.

"You're mean Kamijo, you're a mean, mean man."! Teru whined as he ran downstairs.

Meiko and I got up off the floor and walked towards Kamijo.

"What the hell's he doing here?" I asked him.

"He followed us." Kamijo answered.

"Who's us?" Meiko asked.

"Hi Meiko." Ayame said.

"Hi Ayame, what you are doing with Kamijo?" Meiko asked.

"Lord Kamijo is teaching me how to play tennis." She answered.

"Why don't you two get yourselves in gear and come outside with us to the back yard." Kamijo said.

"We'll be out there and Kamijo I want my rematch." I said.

"You'll have it we'll be waiting for you." He said as he and Ayame walked away.

"Come on, let's get ourselves cleaned up and go outside." I said to Meiko.

"Okay." She said.