Chapter 57- Meiko's birthday party 3

Kamijo's story continues -

Yuki and I drove to the race horse track, hoping that Natalia doesn't come to the track and seek vengeance on Masashi and Meiko.

When we got there, the parking lot was full and we couldn't park our cars.

Yuki rolled down his window and I rolled down mine.

"What do we do now?" He asked.

"I guess we'll have to wait till they come out of there, but we can't let them see us, so let's go into hiding." I said.

"Right." Yuki said.

We drove off and went to into hiding.

Masashi's story -

Meiko and I was sitting at the V.I.P section of the horse track, betting on horse number 7 to win.

"Yuki's going to be mad as shit when he finds out we're betting on horse number 7 to win the race." I said to Meiko.

"He's probably going to be mad at you, not me." Meiko said to me with a smile on her face.

"Why'd you say that?" I asked.

"Because it's my birthday, I'm the birthday girl. Haha!" Meiko said.

"Oh you, you're trying to get me in trouble with Yuki for betting on his horse." I said, as I started messing with her playfully.

"Whatever, it's my birthday." Meiko said.

"Humph!" I said.

"Hey Masashi, when is your birthday?" Meiko asked.

"My birthday's on Monday of this month." I answered.

"Oh yeah, yours on the 25th." Meiko said.

"Yes, you're thinking about doing something special for me?" I asked.

"Well, I want you to be totally surprise, cause if I tell you now it won't be a surprise to you." Meiko said.

"Let me guess, it's top secret and you don't want me to know about it just yet." I said.

"Well, you can say so." Meiko said.

"Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait on my birthday to find out." I said.