Chapter 23

Later that night, back to Masashi's story-

While I was sleeping, I had this dream that I was marrying Meiko and we were going to start a royal family.

I was on the verge of having her to bury my kids.

If that happens in dream, I hope it happens in reality.

I love Meiko and I want to make her my wife someday.

I woke up and saw that Meiko wasn't laying next to me, then I heard knock on my door.

"Enter!" I said.

It was Jenny.

"My lord, dinner is ready." She said.

"Good, have you seen Meiko?" I asked.

"She's downstairs waiting for you." Jenny said.

"What? Meiko is waiting for me downstairs?" I asked.

"Yes, she wanted to make a special dinner for you to show her appreciation to you." Jenny said.

I was shocked to hear her telling me that Meiko made a special dinner for me.

As shocked as I was, I followed Jenny all the way downstairs to the dining room and when I got there, the table was filled with a lot of food.

"Welcome my darling! I hope you're hungry." Meiko said with a smile on her face.

I was so shocked, a part of myself was speechless.

Meiko took my hands and lead me to my royal chair.

"What do you think about the food we put together?" She asked.

"All of this looks so good, I don't know where to start." I said.

"I asked Jenny could she help me put all this together for you." Meiko said.

"And she told me that you wanted to make a special dinner for me." I said.

"Well yeah, I wanted to show my appreciation to you for making me feel like I'm human and treating me like I'm somebody." Meiko said.

I looked at her and kissed her on her beautiful and testy lips, she started blushing as she looked down the floor.

"You're such a sweetheart." I said to Meiko.

"Um, thank you, I tried to be." She said while blushing really hard and staring at the floor.

I chuckled at her, she looked so cute, the poor thing.

"Let's eat." I said.

"Right." Meiko said.

We sat down and ate dinner, I was impressed on how Meiko put everything together, the food looked and taste good.

"Thanks for dinner, that was tasty." I said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Meiko said with a smile on her face.

Then she held up a tray of cookies to me.

"Want some cookies?" Meiko asked.

"You made cookies too?" I asked.

"Yes I did." Meiko answered.

"Thank you." I said as I took a cookie from the tray.