Chapter 95

Meiko's story -

While I was taking a shower, I started thinking about those birth control pills and got the thinking about what Masashi asked me from the first time we had sex.

Meiko's flash back-

7:00am Sunday morning, Masashi and I were awake, still wrapped in each other's arms kissing.

"Oh Masashi, last night was great." I said to him.

"Did you enjoyed it?" He asked.

"Yeah I enjoyed it alright, I better hope that I don't get pregnant other wise I have to marry you." I said.

Masashi chuckled at me.

"Don't worry, I've already used protection like you told me, so you can't get pregnant, unless, do you want to bury my babies and then get marry?" He asked with lust in his eyes again.

"Let me think about it and I'll get back to you." I said.

"Alright then, I'll let you think about it." Masashi said.

Back to Meiko's story -

I was going to think about what we talking about last night before we had sex until my thoughts were cut off when Masashi entered the shower with me.

"May I joined you?" He asked me.

"Yeah, sure." I answered.

I felt him washing my back as I kept thinking about last night and from my imagination, I can tell he was thinking the same thing.

"Meiko, do you remember what we talked about last night?" Masashi asked me.

"Can you remind me exactly what was it that we talked about?" I asked.

"You told me that you were going to lay off the birth control and I asked you out of the blue would you bury my children." Masashi said.

"Oh, about that Masashi." I said as I turned around to face him.

"Hm?" He said.

"I over reacted last night and got to emotional." I said as I looked at the floor of the tub.

"No, no, you have every right to be scared, I came on to you too strong, I wasn't thinking when I asked you that." Masashi said.

"Well yeah, but I was too emotional and too scared and I never gave myself a chance to tell you that I rather have my own life and then think about having kids later. I want you to stick with the condoms whenever we have sex." I said.

"I see, so you're thinking about laying off the pills and let me wear a condom whenever we have sex?" Masashi asked.

"Yeah I am, I decided to lay off the pills and let you wear a condom." I said.

"Okay, but let me ask you one question, what would happen if I forget to use the condom whenever we have sex? What would happen if I didn't bother using one at all and you ends up getting pregnant because of me?" Masashi asked.

"Then I'll just get pregnant and raise your baby." I said.

"Not without me you won't." Masashi said.

"Huh?" I said.

When he said that, my eyes opened wide and the next thing I knew, we ended up having sex in the shower.

"I won't let you raise my kid alone, not without me." Masashi said.

When he said that, I felt a tear drop coming down from eye.

In Masashi's mind, he didn't want me to raise his baby alone or go through life being pregnant.

We kissed and had sex in the shower, I always knew Masashi has feelings for me because everything he told me was true and I believed him.

Masashi and I got out the shower and he carried me to the bedroom, we laid down on the bed while naked bodies were soaked and wet, but we didn't care, we loved each other.

"Well that was nice." I said feeling ashamed.

"Indeed." Masashi said.

I turned my head towards him and I can tell he felt the same way as I was feeling.

"Masashi?" I asked.

"Yes?" He responded.

"Do you want me to have a baby with you?" I asked as I started blushing.

Masashi shift his position to face me.

"It's up to you, rather you want to or not, I'm not going to force you. But I won't let you raise my kid alone, I'll be right here with you." He said as he touched my arm.

It was good thing he said that to me, because if I would to get pregnant, I wouldn't know what to do with a baby.

Later that morning, Kamijo came over to give me some more singing lessons, Hizaki, Teru, Zin, Yuki, Jenny and Akisa was watching me sing, all except Masashi and Tanaka.