Chapter 55- Meiko's birthday part 1

Meiko's story-

Last night, me and Masashi stayed up all night having non-stop sex.

Yeah I said it, we had sex non-stop last night, not that I don't mind though, I enjoyed that. Haha! *blushing*

9:00am Tuesday morning, 4/12th/2016, I'm 24 years old and grown and happy birthday to me!

"Wake up baby girl." Masashi said as he whispered in my ear softly.

I woke up and saw him holding a breakfast tray with a smile on his face.

"Happy birthday my princess." Masashi said while smiling at me from ear to ear.

"Thank you, you're so nice." I said.

"I figured that since today is your birthday I had the chefs prepared your birthday breakfast so that I bring it upstairs to you." Masashi said.

"Thank you, I never had anybody bring me breakfast in bed before, especially on my birthday." I said.

"Really? That's surprising." Masashi said.

"Well, it's like I told you before, not many people cared weather it's my birthday or not, except for my best friend Ayame and nobody never thought about doing anything special for me." I said.

"Well, I care and I'm not nobody, I already thought about doing something special for you, and I have everything planned." Masashi said.

"Really Masashi?" I asked.

He nodded his head at me.

"What are we gonna do on my birthday?" I asked him.

"Well, first and foremost, I got a question to ask you." Masashi said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Is there anything that you want to do on your birthday besides going to the movies?" Masashi asked.

"No, I never thought about doing anything else besides that, it's been so long, I never had anybody to celebrate or plan my birthday. I've always been alone my whole life and I never had any money to celebrate or plan my own birthday." I said as I looked down at my plate of food on the tray looking all sad as usual.

"Well, you don't have to worry about that anymore, because I'm going to celebrate your birthday with you, regardless of how or what everybody thinks of you." Masashi said.

I looked up at Masashi when he said "regardless of how or what everybody thinks of me".

"As long as you have me around, you got nothing to worry about, just stick with me and I'll protect you." He said as he put his hand on my right cheek.

I was so happy to hear those words from him, a tear ran down my face.

"About what are we gonna do on my birthday?" I asked.

"After breakfast and after we freshen up, we can go anywhere you want to go before we go to the movie theater later on tonight, are there any places that you like to check out that you're interested?" Masashi asked.

"I'm not really sure, I always want to go see the horses racing each other." I said.

"Really? Do you like horses?" Masashi asked.

"Yeah, I always like horses." I answered.

"Well alright, we can go to the horse track where they do horses racing." Masashi said.

"There's a horse track in the area?" I asked.

"Yes, it's at down town and it's not too far from the bull arena, I'm pretty sure you're familiar with that place." Masashi said.

"Don't remind me, I was fighting for my life over there." I said as my smile faded away.

"I know, I know, what those people did to you was awful, they had you fighting a huge and wild bull, that almost ended your life and I thought that I would never see you again." Masashi said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked him.

"Like I told you before, I always comes to the cafe and I always sees you around, working really hard, I even sees you in the area going from stores to stores and mostly at the movie theater." Masashi said.

"Oh yeah, you were stalking me the entire time." I said.

"Well, if you want to put it that way, yeah I was, again I know, I know, shame on me." Masashi said as he started blushing and looking at the floor.

I laughed at him a little bit.

"Yeah, shame on you for stalking me you big flirt." I said as I started messing with him playfully.

"Is that all the things I did for you after I bring you breakfast in bed on your birthday? Thanks a lot Meiko." Masashi said as he turned his head and frowned at me.

"Alright, I'm sorry, don't be mad at me, I was just kidding, it's my birthday and I can't have you all mad and upset with me." I said.

"I'm not mad." Masashi said.

"Good, now let's eat our breakfast and get ready to go see the horse racing." I said.

"Alright, calm down, we got plenty of time." Masashi said as he chuckled.