Chapter 56- Meiko's birthday part 2

Meiko's story continues -

After breakfast, we washed up and got ready to go see the horse racing.

"Happy birthday Meiko!" The guys said.

"Thanks guys." I said.

"Wait for me out side in the limousine while I talk to the guys for a bit." Masashi said.

"Okay, don't keep me waiting out there too long." I said.

"I won't, Tanaka will keep you company." Masashi said.

"Right this lady Meiko." He said.

We walked outside to the limousine and waited for Masashi.

Masashi's story -

"Got damn, she's hot!" Teru said irritating me.

"Hey! What did I tell you about getting involved?!" I asked Teru angrily.

"Now Masashi, you can deal with Teru tomorrow, but right now, where are you two going this time of morning?" Kamijo asked.

"I'm taking Meiko to see the horse racing." I answered.

"Really? You're taking there?" Kamijo asked.

"Yup, she said she likes horses." I answered.

"Cool! Can we come? I want to bet on horse number 7." Yuki said.

"Sorry Yuki, but it's only the two of us and besides, you guys got to stay here and finsh putting Meiko's surprise party together." I said.

"Aw!" Yuki said as he closed his eyes.

"Come on, it's not so bad, besides, Meiko doesn't have many friends, except one and it would mean a lot to her if you stay here and put together a surprise party her." I said to Yuki.

"He's right, knowing her, she's so lonely." Hizaki said.

"Hey I got an idea, how about Masashi stay here and finsh putting together Meiko's surprise party while I go see the horse racing with her." Teru said.

"I'm gonna kick your ass Teru." I said.

Then out of nowhere, I heard Meiko's voice.

"Masashi, what's keeping you? We don't want to be late for the horse racing." She said.

"I'll be right there just hang on." I said.

"Go with her Masashi, we'll take care of everything here." Kamijo said.

I nodded my head at him and left the castle.

Kamijo's story -

As I watched Masashi leave the castle, Yuki came to me and asked, "Do you think we should follow them Kamijo?"

"We should follow them just to be safe, but we can't let them see us." I said.

"Right." Yuki said.

"Can we go too?" Teru asked.

"No, you and Hizaki stay put and finish putting the surprise party together for Meiko, come on Yuki let's go." I said.

"Right." He said.

We left the castle, got in our cars and drove off, tailing Masashi and Meiko.

For some odd reason, Yuki and I had a gut feeling that neither Masashi nor Meiko will be safe, I had a gut feeling that Natalia will back, go to that race horse track and seek vengeance on both of them, if that happens on Meiko's birthday, I fear for both her and Masashi.