Chapter 82

"You're my whole world." I said to her.

She buried her face in my chest.

"I'm so sorry for scaring you like that." Meiko said.

"It's alright, I'm not mad at you." I said as I heard her sobbing into my chest.

"Let's head back to the castle." I said.

"But Natalia." Meiko said.

"She's gone, so you don't have to worry about her anymore, she won't harm you or me." I said.

"Oh ok, where did she go?" Meiko asked.

"She's on her way to Timbuktu, looking for me." I answered as I started chuckling.

"You guys are some mean mean men, how can you tell her you're at Timbuktu when you're right here?" Meiko asked as she started laughing.

"Oh it was easy, we just set her up into thinking that I really did went there on a business trip." I said.

"And she doesn't know that you're not over there?" Meiko asked.

"No, not yet, far as I know she's still hitch hiking." I said as I chuckled.

"You're a mean mean man." Meiko said as she laughed and beating my chest.

"Like I said, you don't have to worry about her anymore, she won't harm you or me, so let's just go back to the castle keep you safe." I said.

"Okay." Meiko said.

We went back to the castle and Kamijo and the guys were there.

They all were happy to see Meiko safe, especially Hizaki.

"Meiko, thank god!" He said as he ran up to her and gave her hug and kiss on her cheek, irritating me.

"HIZAKIIIII!" I yelled.

"Come and catch me Masashi! He shouted as he pulled up his dress and ran like hell.

I ran after him and caught him, then I wrestled him to the floor.

Meiko's story -

As I watched Masashi wrestled Hizaki to the floor, Teru and Zin come up to me and kissed me on both my cheeks.

"In case you wanna get away from the grouch, call us." Teru said as he gave me his card with his and Zin's phone number.

Then I heard Kamijo called Masashi.

"Oh Masashi, Teru and Zin kissed Meiko on both her cheeks!" He shouted.

"And they gave her their phone numbers!" Yuki shouted.

"WHAT?!" Masashi yelled.

"You're a bunch of tellers tales Yuki, you and Kamijo." Zin said.

Then they ran out the door before Masashi could catch them.

Then Hizaki ran up behind him and kicked him in his ass.

"Hey guys, wait for me!" He shouted as he ran out the door.

I looked at Masashi and giggled as he rubbed his butt.

"I'm going to get even with those three bitches." He said.