Chapter 93

Masashi's story continues -

What was I thinking asking Meiko to my kids when I knew she wasn't ready?

Ashamed and guilty as I was, I put my arms around her as she buried her face into my chest and cried.

"Forgive me Meiko, please forgive me." I said.

"You're scary." She said.

"I wasn't to scare you." I said.

Meiko looked up at me and tears was still running down her cheeks.

"What were you thinking when me asked that?" She asked.

"I wasn't thinking." I said.

Meiko looked down at her thighs.

"Are you thinking about leaving me because I asked you will have my children?" I asked.

"You're scary, you're a scary man." Meiko said.

"I wasn't trying to scare you, I wasn't thinking when I asked you that, please don't leave me Meiko, I love you." I said to her.

She threw her arms around me, still crying.

"Let's go back upstairs." I said.

"Masashi, I'll keep taking the pills, you don't have to wear a condom." Meiko said.

I dried her tears and kissed her forehead.

"Yeah, sticks with the birth control pills." I said.

Then I picked her up off the couch and carried her when my arms.

We went upstairs back to our room and I laid her down on the bed.

I got on top of her and kissed her.

"I love you Masashi." Meiko said.

"Do you still think I'm scary?" I asked.

"No, I don't think you're anymore, I love you too much to be scared of you." She said.

"Then it settles it, I love you too much for you to leave me." I said.

Then we kissed and I felt my dick grew long and hard as it was touching Meiko's crouch it while we were kissing.

We took off our night clothes and threw them on the floor.

"My dick is happy to see you again." I said as I started joking with her.

"Masashi, screw me." Meiko said.

And I did, I stuck my member inside her and started thrusting her, making her moan and wet.

I thrust her fast and hard.

"Oh Masashi, you're making cum." Meiko said.

"Don't cum just yet, I want you to change positions, get on your hands and knees." I said to her.

She got on her hands and knees on the bed and I penetrated my dick back inside her performing the rear end entry.

Meiko moan at my thrusting her and I was enjoying evert minute of it.

"Oh Masashi, I'm gonna cum." She said.

"Let's cum together." Masashi said.

We came at the same time, all of my load went inside her, Meiko turned around and fell back on the bed as I squeezed some of the remaining load on top of her crouch, while rubbing it up against it.

I got weak and started laying on top her.

We kissed passionately as always, our tongues played and danced around in our mouths.

Meiko was enjoying my tongue kissing her as she wrapped her legs around my hips.

"I enjoy that Meiko." I said to her in my sleep.

"I enjoy that too." She said to me in her sleep.