Chapter 62

Masashi's story continues -

While Meiko and I started kissing, we fell on the bed as our kisses grew passionate and intense as we ended up having sex.

Yeah that's right, we ended up having sex on her birthday and I enjoyed every minute of it. Haha!

When I had my eyes set on Meiko, I can tell she was lonely, just like me.

I never knew my parents and I lost my rent deceased girlfriend Anzu in a hit and run accident, I  was all alone and all I have are my five best friends and my servants.

When I was wondering around the area, I saw everybody with their mates, when I had Anzu, I used to lived a happy life, I always went out with her and I always see her three times every week, but everything changed when I started accusing Anzu of cheating on me with Teru, not even knowing that they were set-up by Natalia and caused her death, I felt guilty, I was sad and lonely, I never thought that I will never find true love and happiness again.

That was two months ago, my life was filled with with emptiness sadness, until I had my eyes set on Meiko, every story she told me after the first three times we met, I felt her pain.

I didn't became her boyfriend or fell in love with her because I felt sorry for her, I fell in love with her because I want to protect her.

I felt Meiko's pain, she had no family, she doesn't have many friends, she lost her home and her job.

Sure, I felt sorry for her, but I also care about her.

"I love you Meiko." I said to her.

"I love you too Masashi." She said to me.

We couldn't stop kissing each other for more than two minutes as our sex became more intense.

"Oh Masashi, make me yours, make me your dark knight princess." Meiko said as she sat on top of me in a cowgirl prosition.

"You are my dark knight  princess, I won't loose to anyone, I want you all to myself."  I said to her.

We changed prosition as layed on our sides, staring at each other face to face.

"Do you consider me your dark knight princess?" Meiko asked me.

"Yes I do." I answered.

She buried her face into my bear chest.

"Masashi?" Meiko said.

"Yes?" I answered.

"I didn't know you guys are in a band." She said.

"Yeah well, we're called versailles and Jupiter." I said.

"You guys are awesome and Kamijo and Zin were great when they on vocals, they were most amazing." Meiko said.

I chuckled at her comments.

"But you were stone cold awesome."  She said she raised her head up to me.

"Thank you." I said as I kissed her on her lips.

Meiko buried her face back inside my bear chest.

As I layed in bed with Meiko in my arms, I stroked her hair until my eyes gets heavy.

"I love you so much Meiko." I whispered softly in her as I fell asleep.