Chapter 89

Natalia's short ending story in Timbuktu -

Roku came back from the bathroom and he came on to me.

He was getting me undress and we started kissing.

We fell on the bed and the next I knew, we ended up having sex.

My love for Lord Masashi and my plot of getting Meiko Watanabe out of the picture had faded away completely.

Now, I moved on for good.

Meanwhile in Tokyo Japan, Masashi's story -

Four days had passed and Meiko and I hadn't heard any signs of Natalia, not even Kamijo and Yuki.

Far as I knew, she probably already made it to Timbuktu, not that I give a damn, I wanted her faraway from me and Meiko.

She and I went out to see a movie and came back to the castle talking about my birthday after dinner, which by the way it's around the corner.

Oh yeah! I'm going to be 37 on Monday.

"Masashi, what do you think you want for your birthday?" Meiko asked.

"Not much baby, not much." I said.

"You don't want me to get you a present or anything?" Meiko asked.

"Anything you get me, I'm fine with it, I'm not asking for much." I said.

"Well okay then, I'll bake you a cake for your birthday." Meiko said.

"That's very nice of you, thank you." I said.

Meiko smiled and nodded her head.

"Hey, let's go upstairs." I said.

"If you want to have sex, I'm still sore from the last few times we did it you know." Meiko said.

"I wasn't talking about sex, I was talking about let's go upstairs to take a bath because we been out of castle all day, I know your body is sore and mine is too." I said.

"Oh, never mind." Meiko said as she looked down blushing.

I chuckled at her familiar cute expression on her face.

"You're so cute when you blushes at your own shame." I said to her.

"Hey, don't chuckle at me." Meiko said.

I let out another chuckle.

"Come on, let's go upstairs and take a bath so that we can both relax." I said as I put my arms around her shoulders and went upstairs to my master's bathroom.

We went inside the bedroom and I turned on the light.

"We're going to need some fresh towels and more shampoo." I said.

"I'll go get them while you run the bathwater." Meiko said.

"Oh that's okay, I'll go get them while you run the bathwater, besides, I don't want you to get lost in my humongous imperial castle." I said as I chuckled.

"Okay, since you put it that way." Meiko said as she smiled at me.

Having her to get lost in my castle was the least of my worries.

I went outside in the hallway and I saw one of my maids Akisa walking pass me.

"Ah Lord Masashi, is everything alright, how's lady Meiko?" She asked.

"Everything's fine and lady Meiko is okay." I answered.

"Are you sure? Because you look like you need something." Akisa said.

"Well now you've mentioned it, we need some fresh towels and some more shampoo." I said.

"Oh, I can go get them for you my Lord, besides, you won't be able to find them in this humongous castle." Akisa said.

"Oh, thank you, I'll be waiting right here." I said.

Akisa bow down and walked away to get the towels and the shampoo.

Two seconds later, she came back with the towels and shampoo in hand.

"Here you go my lord." Akisa said.

"Well that was fast, thank you." I said.

Akisa bow down and walked away while I went back to my room.

When I got there, Meiko was already in the master's bathroom.

"Hey, you're bathing without me?" I asked as I walked in the bathroom.

"Sorry, I got a little impatient." She said.

"That's alright, I got the towels and the shampoo." I said as I sat them on the sink and took my clothes off.

"Okay, great." Meiko said.

"Did you take your birth control earlier this morning?" I asked.

"Why you ask?" Meiko asked.

"Oh, I was just wondering. I just remembered you just told me that your body is sore from the last few times we had sex, so I was just wondering have you took your birth control earlier this morning." I said.

"Yeah I did, did you wore a condom?" She asked.

"No I didn't, because I thought since you're on birth control, there's was no need for me to wear one." I said as I steared at the water.

"I see." Meiko said.

"How long you're going to be on it?" I asked.

"Hm, just until I'll stop taking them after I get marry someday and eventually have kids of my own." Meiko said.

"Did you say having kids of your own?" I asked.

"Yeah why? Are you thinking about giving me one of your little soldiers?" Meiko asked.

When she asked me that, I was shocked, I didn't know what to tell her so I changed the subject.

"Let me wash your hair and back for you." I said as I used my powers of levitation to get the shampoo bottle off the sink.

"Hey, don't change the subject on me." Meiko said.

"Turn around and let me wash your hair and back for you." I said.

"Masashi..." Meiko protested me.

"I said turn around and let me wash your hair and back." I protested against her.

"Masashi!" Meiko protested me again.

"Now!" I shouted at her.

Meiko got mad and turned around like I told her.

"Good girl." I said as I put shampoo on her head.

"Screw you, you're a mean, mean man." Meiko said as she started to pout and insult me.

"Well little lady I got news for you, sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me and that's a fact." I said with a smile on my face. Haha!