Chapter 79

Masashi's story -

Sunday/4/17th/16.

The next morning, I woke up and saw Meiko still asleep, I put my hand on her cheek and rubbed it.

"I will always protect you my love." I whispered to her.

Then I started remembering last night's sex.

Masashi's flash back-

We kissed and fell on the bed, our kiss became more and more passionate as we ended up taking off our clothes, I kissed Meiko on her neck and sucked her nipples as I squeezed them.

She moaned louder and louder as I touched her clit while licking her nipples.

"Oh Masashi, let me have it, put it in me from behind." Meiko said as she held my member in her hand.

She turned around and got down on all fours on the bed, I kneel down on the bed as I stuck my dick inside her butt.

"It's hot." Meiko said.

"I made it hot just for you." I said as I started thrusting her.

I thrust her and thrust her, I squeezed her butt cheeks, I thrust her fast and hard, making Meiko moan louder and louder.

"Oh Masashi, I want to sit on you." She said.

When she said that, I took my dick out her anus and laid on my back as I started rubbing my member up and down while touching her clit.

"I want to put it inside your dripping wet clit." I said.

She got on top of me and started thrusting me, making me moaned louder and louder.

"Oh Meiko." I said.

She leaned forward towards me and kissed me, I started grunting as I felt myself cumming inside her.

"I'm going to f*cking cum." I said.

"Oh Masashi, I want you to cum, cum inside me." Meiko said.

"Oh Meiko, AH GOD I'M CUMMING!" I yelled.

Both of us came at the same time, I pulled Meiko close to me into a sweet passionate tasteful kiss.

We shifted position and laid on our sides, still kissing.

"Oh Masashi, that was fun." Meiko said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that." I said.

We kissed and cuddled and ended up falling asleep in each other's arms.

Back to Masashi's story -

Then I heard my phone rang as I snapped back to reality, Kamijo's name appeared on it.

"This is Masashi." I said.

"Good morning beautiful Masashi, how are you?" Kamijo asked.

"I'm fine, and are you doing calling me early in the morning calling me beautiful and making me blush?" I asked.

"I got some good news to you." Kamijo said.

"What's the good news?" I asked.

I heard him laughing underneath his breath on the phone.

"Natalia is on her way to Timbuktu, thinking that you're over there on a business trip." Kamijo said.

When he said that, I dropped my phone.

"Masashi, Masashi are you there?" Kamijo asked.

I picked my phone off the floor.

"Yeah, I'm here." I answered.

"Oh good, I thought you fainted when I told you the news." Kamijo said.

"No, no, that's great news, we'll talk more about it when you come back to the cabin." I said.

"I'll see you there." Kamijo said as he hung up the phone.

"That crazy bitch is on her way to Timbuktu looking for me." I said to myself as I started laughing.

Then I heard Meiko's voice.

"Masashi...what are you laughing about?" She asked.

"Oh sorry, did I wake you?" I asked as put my hand on her cheek.

"No, it's okay." Meiko said as she put her hand on my wrist.

"Kamijo and the guys are coming over here, so get ready for them." I said.

"Right." Meiko said.

I kissed her and I lust for more sex.

"On second thought, let's fool around for a bit before they get here." I said.

"But aren't they coming over here?" Meiko asked.

"Don't worry, they can wait five minutes." I said as I got on top of her.

I kissed her on her lips and she put her arms around my neck to deepen it as she wrapped her legs around my waist.