Chapter 98

Meiko and I stayed in our room all afternoon kissing and touching each other.

We kissed as my thoughts of marrying Meiko remained with me, even if I would to go through any links to keep her with me forever.

"Masashi, could you get off me please?" Meiko asked.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you're too heavy." Meiko answered.

"Are you saying I'm fat?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow.

"No, but you're too heavy to be laying on top of me like this." Meiko said.

"Okay, I'll get off of you, but only if you cuddle with me." I said to her.

"Yeah, sure." Meiko said.

I laid on my left side and held her in my arms.

I always knew that kissing Meiko felt mesmerizing to me, the more I kiss her, the more I want her.

I wanted to make Meiko my wife so bad, apart of me don't want to wait to get to know her even if I barely knew her.

Later that night, Meiko and I ended up have sex all over again.

"Oh Meiko, I love you." I said to her as I was thrusting her.

"I love you too." She said.

I kissed her passionately while thrusting her and she wrapped her arms around my neck to deepen it.

Then I felt myself cumming inside her, without saying a word, we didn't stop kissing each other until I looked Meiko in the eyes and she ran her fingers through my hair.

As I was looking at her, two tears drops fell on Meiko's face as I was thinking about how long was I was going to keep this burning desire of wanting to marry Meiko and making her my wife.

I got up off her to dry my tears while Meiko was wondering what was wrong with me and why I crying.

"Masashi? Are you alright?" She asked.

"I'm fine." I said as my voice turned dry.

"If you're fine, then why are you crying?" Meiko asked.

When she asked me that, I turned my head to think of lie to tell her without her getting too suspicious.

"Hey, hey, you can talk to me, what's on your mind that made you crying?" Meiko asked as she turned my head to face her.

I can tell by the way she was looking at me, she wanted to hear truth and as I looked at her, I said to her, "I can't lie to you."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Meiko asked.

I got off the bed and put on my robe, two tears drops fell from my eyes as I slowly walked towards the door and open it.

I took one more look at Meiko with a sad look in my eyes.

"I'm sorry." I said to her as I left the room, leaving Meiko all sad and confused.

I made my way towards my office while passing Jenny who was just coming upstairs to tell me dinner was ready.

I went in my office and shut the door behind me.

I made my way towards the couch and sat down to think about my life and my future with Meiko.

Then I thought about my recent deceased girlfriend Anzu and the hit and run accident that left me emotionally scared.

"I should've spent the rest of my life with her if I hadn't accused her of cheating on me with Teru and believing Natalia and her lies." I said to myself.

As I was thinking about that, I started to cry, I loved Meiko and I wanted to marry her, but I had Kamijo telling me that I barely know her making me feel like I shouldn't marry her and I should take some time to get to know her fully, why should I care what Kamijo or anybody else thinks?

I'm The Dark Knight Prince Miwa Masashi, Lord of light and darkness, ruler of my Dark Knight imperial castle, it's my life and I wasn't going to have Kamijo or anybody else tell me what to do.

I loved Meiko and I wasn't going to stop at nothing to make her my not only wife but my Dark Knight Princess and as I thought about that, I got the thinking that Meiko was looking for me tell her the truth and as I thought about that, I got up off the couch went to the door to open it and I saw her just standing there.

"Hey, are you alright?" She asked.

I pulled her inside and shut the door.

"Meiko, there's something that I wanted to ask you, but I was too afraid of what you were going to do if I asked you." I said.

"What do you mean? What is it you want to ask me?" She asked.

Then I went to my drawer  and got out the black box that had the grand blue sapphire ring with the eighteen carrot diamonds on it.

I walked over towards Meiko and pulled her towards the couch with me.

We both sat down and I told her about my feelings towards her.

"Meiko baby, I know this is going to sound weird and I know that we haven't know each other long enough, but I don't think that matters so much when a desperate and lonely man is in love, to me I know you well enough, because everything you told me about yourself was indeed sad and true and every since I had my eyes set on you, I knew you were the one for me. You let me in your heart and I let you in mine, I don't want this relationship to end, I have been alone far enough, now it's time to spend the rest of my life with you, I don't want you to be alone anymore I neither do I, I want to be only with you, I won't lose you to anybody." I said to her.