Chapter 94

Friday/4/22sd/16 7:00am.

Meiko and I just woke up kissing and having more sex.

"Did you enjoyed that baby?" I asked while thrusting her.

"Oh Masashi, I enjoyed that a lot." She said.

I chuckled at her when she said that as I felt myself cumming inside her.

"I really enjoyed that." Meiko said.

"Me too." I said as I let out another chuckle and kissed her.

Then I laid back on the bed to regain my energy.

"Masashi, how excited are you that your birthday is coming?" Meiko asked as she laid her head on my bear chest.

"I'm very excited, but I'm only interested in finding out what's going to on that day." I said.

"I know you're determined to find out what I have planned for you, but could you please be patient?" Meiko pleaded me.

She looked so cute.

"You can't give me not on small hint?" I asked.

"No, I want you to be surprised." Meiko said.

"Well alright, I guess I'll wait till Monday." I said.

"Thank you honey!" Meiko said in a cute woman like tone.

Then she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me on my head.

I watched her get out of bed to go to the bathroom to take a shower while laying on the bed thinking that surprise Meiko had for me on my birthday.

As I was lying there while thinking about my birthday, I also got the thinking about what we talked about last night before we had sex.

Masashi's flash back -

"Masashi, remember you asked me yesterday did I took my birth control?" Meiko asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"And remember you told me you wasn't wearing any condoms?" She asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"Well, I was thinking about laying off the pills and let you wear a condom whenever we have sex." Meiko said as she looked down at her thighs with her fists balled up while blushing.

"Meiko, about that." I said to her.

"Yes?" She responded as she looked up at me.

"There's something I've been meaning to tell you or asked you rather." I said.

"What is it?" Meiko asked.

"Will you bury my children?" I asked.

Meiko became shocked when I asked her that.

"Masashi, it's too soon for that, you can't ask me some to do something like that when I told you that I was thinking about laying off the pills and let you wear a condom whenever we have sex." She said as she changed her tone.

"So, you're not ready." I said.

Then tears drops was falling down from her eyes.

"I'm sorry Masashi, but I can't do this anymore, I'm so sorry." Meiko said as she got off the bed and ran out of the room, crying.

"Masashi, I'll keep taking the pills, you don't have to wear a condom." Meiko said.

I dried her tears and kissed her forehead.

"Yeah, sticks with the birth control pills." I said.

Back to Masashi's story -

As I thought about it, I got out of bed and go joined Meiko in the shower.
******************************

I'm sorry for this chapter so short, but there's more to come so stay tuned.

Be sure to vote and comment. Holla back!